• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Carina At212 Ac Controls On Dashboard

ruwansusantha

Hello guys,

I prefer Air circulation within/ directed to face and feet ---when A/C is on. How can I make this

the default setting, so that it sets when i start engine every time. Earlier it was so, but now it has changed after my two sons played devil on dashboard.

Appreciate your help! :unsure:

Press the 'MODE' button until you get the desired air circulation mode. Normally, when you set the mode and the blower speed, it should be 'remembered'. If you press the 'AUTO' button, air circulation and blower speed vary depending on the desired temperature and environment conditions.

Press the 'MODE' button until you get the desired air circulation mode. Normally, when you set the mode and the blower speed, it should be 'remembered'. If you press the 'AUTO' button, air circulation and blower speed vary depending on the desired temperature and environment conditions.

thanks chana, but mine won't remember, it returns to a particular setting which now has become the default. Any idea?

Seems like no one can answer my query!

Try These Methods. these are originally from Corolla Repair manual. should work with other Toyota s with Climate Controls. and make sure to perform these diagnostics outside in proper lighting conditions or else system might throw a error code for Solar sensor failure.

1st Step

page1yo3.th.jpgthpix.gif

2nd Step

page2ma9.th.jpgthpix.gif

3rd Step

page3jk1.th.jpgthpix.gif

4th Step (Determining the error codes)

page4qm3.th.jpgthpix.gif

Final Step

page5zk0.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by Ruslan