• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan N16 Power Steering Problem

Jumly

Question

Hi

I own a Nissan N16 car 2002 model with a millage of 140,000 .... i felt my power steering is too stiff n heavy ... i had flushed the power steering oil n put new oil + changed my power steering belt as well ...but still the problem exist .....when i turn towards right or left the auto return of the steering is poor it gets stuck

please advice me what i should do ....if i need to go to a garage which place is better to solve at a good rate ???

cheers

Jumly

2 answers to this question

Hi

I own a Nissan N16 car 2002 model with a millage of 140,000 .... i felt my power steering is too stiff n heavy ... i had flushed the power steering oil n put new oil + changed my power steering belt as well ...but still the problem exist .....when i turn towards right or left the auto return of the steering is poor it gets stuck

please advice me what i should do ....if i need to go to a garage which place is better to solve at a good rate ???

cheers

Jumly

I think its something wrong with the P/S pump