• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alonso Leaving Renault???

aminda

Alonso's move is actually yesterday's news. The move to McLaren was confirmed sometime back.

As for MS, nothing confirmed yet. It's all speculation for the time being. However, the romour on Kimi moving to Ferrari in 2007 seems to get stronger by the day.

Ferrari winning the san marino grand prix i guess brings them back into the game..(after alonso's reign in the top )...

dont be to sure- last year it was the same story- MC did quite well at Imola and faded away the rest of the season.. Some how Imola brings the best out of the boys in red. Even still I think yesterday's win was down to the man more than the machine. (And pitstops) If Ferrari by some chance fell behind Alonso on the final pit stop MC would have no chance in winning the race as the Renault was by far the better performing car..

Damn good work by Kimi and Webber though- TV coverage was a bit poor as the producers focused to much on the leading pair..

dont be to sure- last year it was the same story- MC did quite well at Imola and faded away the rest of the season.. Some how Imola brings the best out of the boys in red. Even still I think yesterday's win was down to the man more than the machine. (And pitstops) If Ferrari by some chance fell behind Alonso on the final pit stop MC would have no chance in winning the race as the Renault was by far the better performing car..

Damn good work by Kimi and Webber though- TV coverage was a bit poor as the producers focused to much on the leading pair..

Yeah, They were pretty lucky with the pitstop. A bit longer than Renaults, but I guess they figures Alonso would be running (comparatively) slow until his tires heated up. Still he had a couple of good looks :blink:

And I agree on the TV coverage. But I guess no one wanted to loose out on the drama in the front, and there is only so much u can do when covering a live race .....

the last 12-15 laps was only bout MS and alonso...but that was a close race for those two cars...u guys think alonso messed up his slight chance wen he took that curve too wide???

No he followed for too long and maybe over heated his tyres and suddenly lost grip.. Other than overtaking at Imola is tricky- let alone overtaking MC.