• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is It Worth Buying????????????

dimdim

Hello All,

Please help me out... I have seen Swift 2006 model, registered June 2009 - KK number for 1.8mil... Manual and only 15k mileage..... is it worth the price???? car looks great!

must be the one assembled in india.

Hello All,

Please help me out... I have seen Swift 2006 model, registered June 2009 - KK number for 1.8mil... Manual and only 15k mileage..... is it worth the price???? car looks great!

May be price wise it could be worth. But my personal choice is G,H series Japanese car. One of my friend had swift jeep model. A car will be much spacious than the swift jeep model and comfortable.

Indian Swifts are prone for early rattling. [usual Maruti build quality.]

On the other hand the (Old-gen Suzuki G-series) engine is known to be reliable.

Further I have read somewhere that unlike other Maruti models, this model is expensive to maintain. (Maybe because it has a higher percentage of Japanese parts)

If you are asking "is it worth the price 1.8M?" Yes it is as long as she comes in ex-showroom condition!

An Indian make at 1.8M ,when you can buy an Japanese rival lot cheaper than is the point here.

If you want to go for a Swift of Indian make and nothing else,the car you mentioned is good and guess thats a Zxi.Only few I know using Indaian Swifts,yet no big complaints I heard.But I wouldnt opt for a Maruti Swift if I were you!

MINIACE

Thanks for all your comments. I have seen the Japanese 2nd hand Swifts (This is the new model Im talking about) going for 2.2mil range.... Which is beyond my budget..

All other cars I have seen are quite old.. Nissan/toyota... This is ex showroom condition tho, the guys the kept it for his wife...

What are the japanese rivals you spoke about?