• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Es 08

prasa

hi guysss.

In Es 08 s is it normal thing, that front wheels are getting heated.

i cant even touch da wheels after running 20Km on a average traffic (no break binding pro either).

pls send u r feed back..

thnkss............

You mean to say front disc. isn't it? Yes my one also get heated even for a short run. I think it is normal for all the vehicles with front disc.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys thanks for the info. A concern. On my previous fb15 the rpm used was hesitant to go up to 8k when I floor the pedal. This was not there after a tune up. On this particular car, the rpm goes to 5k and them doesnt note. This is in neutral. In ideas why?

Is that when the gear box is in neutral or drive?

Hi guys thanks for the info. A concern. On my previous fb15 the rpm used was hesitant to go up to 8k when I floor the pedal. This was not there after a tune up. On this particular car, the rpm goes to 5k and them doesnt note. This is in neutral. In ideas why?

You have an FB15 that went up to 8k RPM? <_< Seems to me you should be well past the red line, unless your running an SR engine.

Well to be precise it went up to 8K when it was in neutral ;) . Once though I just floored it for the fun of it(it was past 1 and on high level) and RPM climbed up to around 7K before it shifted up. And it was a QG15 engine. But this was right after I replaced the plugs(with regular ones)

Is that when the gear box is in neutral or drive?

Hi. Yeah when in Neutral. My bad. I learned this evening that there's a rev-limiter at work :action-smiley-060:

Edited by Rebel

Well to be precise it went up to 8K when it was in neutral ;) . Once though I just floored it for the fun of it(it was past 1 and on high level) and RPM climbed up to around 7K before it shifted up. And it was a QG15 engine. But this was right after I replaced the plugs(with regular ones)

Hi. Yeah when in Neutral. My bad. I learned this evening that there's a rev-limiter at work :action-smiley-060:

Lol I was getting to that :P and the rev cut on the fb15 should be under 7k for sure