• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ugly Cars?!

noaim

looks like a car that an elephant sat on in a cartoon.. :D

Honestly is that thing for real? Looks like a plastic toy car with a volvo logo slapped on for kicks. Feels like you can pick it up and toss it around, because I don't know how anyone would ever fit into that to drive it

To add to the horror! :action-smiley-060:

auto73xd.jpg

Easy method to convert LHD to RHD or vice versa..

auto93dc.jpg

interesting indeed!!!

curious to see how the pedals are made to work... i see something like a conecting rod but not clear...

and i guess this car can be even called BHD (Both Hand Drive)

:angry-smiley-048:

• 2 weeks later...

interesting indeed!!!

curious to see how the pedals are made to work... i see something like a conecting rod but not clear...

and i guess this car can be even called BHD (Both Hand Drive)

:action-smiley-060:

i heard that there is a certain driving instructor in SL uses this pedal system in his car.. its a common thing in UK, they got all the pedals in both sides.

anyway machan its a 10 seater in USA N UK bt in Sri Lankan its a 15 to 20 seater... good for a large family bt cant park .............. :action-smiley-060:

very true about the sri lankan comment. does that bike has 2 wheels in the back

i heard that there is a certain driving instructor in SL uses this pedal system in his car.. its a common thing in UK, they got all the pedals in both sides.

Yea I know about those but never actually been in one, what happens if one side floors the gas and the other stands on the brake? or both sides step on the gas at once? Is it set to cut off once the instructors side pedals come in to play?

Yea I know about those but never actually been in one, what happens if one side floors the gas and the other stands on the brake? or both sides step on the gas at once? Is it set to cut off once the instructors side pedals come in to play?

instructor's one gets the priority...

If the instructor has a clutch, then other side giving gas is no issue. We can assume the instructor has no gas. Can only stop the car :blink: Wasn't something like that on a Martin Lawrence movie? National Security?