• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Large Windscreen Sun Deflectors

rangerover

Question

Guys,

I have been searching high and low for a large or XL windesreen deflectors you put on ur front windscreen to protect the dashboard getting heated etc. Most once i came across were around 60cm in height, hence doesnt cover the entire windscreen. Arpico had one with 70cm height, but didnt have suction cups

Any ideal where i can buy large size of XL (80cm) height sun shades to put on my front windscreen? darley road has none! ebay has one for Rs. 2,500 including shipping

2 answers to this question

Guys,

I have been searching high and low for a large or XL windesreen deflectors you put on ur front windscreen to protect the dashboard getting heated etc. Most once i came across were around 60cm in height, hence doesnt cover the entire windscreen. Arpico had one with 70cm height, but didnt have suction cups

Any ideal where i can buy large size of XL (80cm) height sun shades to put on my front windscreen? darley road has none! ebay has one for Rs. 2,500 including shipping

I need the same. Keep me updated as well. :rolleyes:

Guys,

what do mean didnt have suction cups? The defelctor didn't come with them? Anyway Arpico(Hyde park) has suction caps sold seperately as well. Only about Rs.10 apiece. You may be able to use those with the deflecor.