• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Build A Plane

noaim

wow.. can anyone try here and tell me whether it works out.. im lazy and i dont have the patience to sit back and see whether all work correctly..

if it really works out i dont mind giving a try but i hate to fail after all the effort :|

Yeap.... when I was small... :)

yup have tried it myself . super fun. I know its a bit sadistic but its fun as a kid to have a live kite. The trick is not to tighten the thread to much on its tail. otherwise the fly sort of dies or the tail falls off! :lol:

how to catch Flies ???? :blink::huh:

:unsure: Bro Gihan ,, I trapped Some Flies ,, But Cant get those Stupid Flies Out From The Cup,, Ohh!! What a effort I spend to catch those Flies,,, :angry: All Went Out :angry: …. **AGAIN > Have to catch one by one…!! :(

:unsure: Bro Gihan ,, I trapped Some Flies ,, But Cant get those Stupid Flies Out From The Cup,, Ohh!! What a effort I spend to catch those Flies,,, :angry: All Went Out :huh: …. **AGAIN > Have to catch one by one…!! :(

U didn't cold them down... :angry: Next time put in the deep freezer... change the thrmo control to "0" and wait for 1 hour. it might work.... :blink:

Ahh forgot... fill the can with water before put in the D.freezer....

U didn't cold them down... :( Next time put in the deep freezer... change the thrmo control to "0" and wait for 1 hour. it might work.... :unsure:

Ahh forgot... fill the can with water before put in the D.freezer....

He He :blink:

:violent-smiley-099: Bro Gihan ,, I trapped Some Flies ,, But Cant get those Stupid Flies Out From The Cup,, Ohh!! What a effort I spend to catch those Flies,,, :D All Went Out :angry: …. **AGAIN > Have to catch one by one…!! :D

ok i try to catch some.... oh i can start a new business :blink: