• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Low Mileage And Gear Shifting Problems

zeem35

Question

Hi Guyz,

Driving a Toyota IST 1.3 Ltr Auto with 67000 kms on the clock..

at 65,000 did a completely Service, with ATF oil change, bla bla bla, etc.. for 45k in Toyota

Lately I noticed the meter shows empty tank sooner than I expect.

The empty light was blinking when one bar was left out, so I did a extra premium full tank, today its showing again and I have only done 268 kms to be exact :(

And another issue, the gear shifts very late when I press it deep down to over take someone it even goes to red line n vibrates at times :(

Is it cars fault or my driving fault.. and it doesnt seem to have a good pick up with me and a person as passenger.

HELP NEEDED PLS

1 answer to this question

Hi Guyz,

Driving a Toyota IST 1.3 Ltr Auto with 67000 kms on the clock..

at 65,000 did a completely Service, with ATF oil change, bla bla bla, etc.. for 45k in Toyota

Lately I noticed the meter shows empty tank sooner than I expect.

The empty light was blinking when one bar was left out, so I did a extra premium full tank, today its showing again and I have only done 268 kms to be exact :(

And another issue, the gear shifts very late when I press it deep down to over take someone it even goes to red line n vibrates at times :(

Is it cars fault or my driving fault.. and it doesnt seem to have a good pick up with me and a person as passenger.

HELP NEEDED PLS

Heyyy...

If you feel all the probs started just after the service... you better contact the agent again... one of my friend also faced the same issue recently after having a full service...