• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1987 Integra

chandimasw

Guys pls can someone tell me whether there r parts available for 1987 Honda Integra (12valve engine model), fuel consumption, overall pros and cons.

I think the body parts are bit rare. Dunno abt the engine parts exactly. Better to check with stafford/tech motors.

I think the body parts are bit rare. Dunno abt the engine parts exactly. Better to check with stafford/tech motors.

Not sure at Stafford. I am sure Tech Motors have. Some parts we have to order and they will import the parts. I have used the same car and bought some spares from Tech.....

• 14 years later...
On 2/18/2010 at 12:54 PM, Prami said:

Tech Motors

Hi, sorry about reviving an old thread. I have recently bought a car and I'm wondering if there are any other places that sells body parts. I'm in need for some tail lights and a dashboard. Or do u know anyone that I can get in touch with to maybe bring them down to Sri Lanka. TIA