• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Supra

JwesT

Yep it came with the meters alright- really retro looking! I've been in it if its the car that was owned by the Darley Rd Car sale people..

Ya thats the car, ur right, its real retro looking, i guess u would have been in it either with me or my cousin whome it belonged to.. :(

thats my friend dhammika's car want any info on tat :( contact me..

thought of posting info on that loong time ago but i was soo lazy so didnt haha :P

yea guyz im really lazy..

i too have pics but kinda same.. yea tats dhammi's house..

Ya thats the car, ur right, its real retro looking, i guess u would have been in it either with me or my cousin whome it belonged to.. :(

dude i remembr an STi 8 givin os's lil bro a few cars handicap n takin it down in abt 3 seconds on marine drive in 2004...i think it lookd better wit d white rims...personal opinion

Yep it came with the meters alright- really retro looking! I've been in it if its the car that was owned by the Darley Rd Car sale people..

pila there was brand new Mk III supra 14 sri...black car n grey leather being sold by a thimba car sale for 9 lakhs in 2001...never seen it since

dude i remembr an STi 8 givin os's lil bro a few cars handicap n takin it down in abt 3 seconds on marine drive in 2004...i think it lookd better wit d white rims...personal opinion

pila there was brand new Mk III supra 14 sri...black car n grey leather being sold by a thimba car sale for 9 lakhs in 2001...never seen it since

hehehe ... i know hu owns it... same person who has a big ass collection of cars...

900,000 in 2001?? Darn thats a crazy as* price.. even before the market took off.. Hey whats these funky Mod signatures all are Mods have got??

ma friend bought it for 2.2 Mil.. is it worth it??

lol yea the first day h showed me i was lik it looks like night rider loool

the dashboard is really cool.. it looks like a cockpit for sure :D ahem aeroplane cockpit :D

the best part is shocks dispaly.. he said me when u turn suddenly.. it will show how the shock works actually how the shock moves.. i didnt see it but he said me the car sale person showed im in the trial round..

it was his dream to own a supra.. but he ended up buyin the 92 model..

it's still a supra... so his dream is half way realised :D

speaking of supra's.. one night i saw a black supra (301-) at the transasia parking lot. it's the same body style as dillons

any idea where that is?

how many supras are there in SL

i know of the 14-, dillons, this one on the thread... and the blck engligh plate one.

anymore?

900,000 in 2001?? Darn thats a crazy as* price.. even before the market took off.. Hey whats these funky Mod signatures all are Mods have got??

yea machan d sellin point was it's a one owner brand new...nice car but it had analog meters...the meters spread across half the car...

btw click on my signature n u can make ur own animation

it's still a supra... so his dream is half way realised :D

speaking of supra's.. one night i saw a black supra (301-) at the transasia parking lot. it's the same body style as dillons

any idea where that is?

how many supras are there in SL

i know of the 14-, dillons, this one on the thread... and the blck engligh plate one.

anymore?

Technically, thats Dillon's brother's car :D Dillon's love was the RX-7

Yes machan, the sti which gave him that handicap lead was the JV-8000, the supra although it looks nice n all doesnt go all that well..

Lovely supra…nicely kept …good to see compare to other countries in C** D*****.C** we have good selection of cars…damm… :)

To Fuzzo

Ques :- speaking of supra's.. one night i saw a black supra (301-) at the transasia parking lot. it's the same body style as dillons any idea where that is?

ans :- yeah machan… I know this car ( 301 - ) I’ve seen this one time at bamba near softlogic in 2001 it has a sunroof I think this supra is turbo ….one time it was on sale in a thibirigasyaya car sale in 2002…coz my brother video taped it and send it to me when I was in college…don’t know what happen to it after words …. Haven seen it at all on the roads

Ques :- how many supras are there in SL

Ans :- according to my knowledge there must be four Mk III supra’s ( Green, silver & two black cars ) & 3 MK IV ( 2back cars & one Silver ) in Sri lanka