• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Comments - Toyota Spinter Se Limited Auto

dilruk83

Hi dilruk83

Generally a good car no major issues ever, good family cars with good fuel consumption and less maintenance

cost , since your's auto it might consume more fuel than usual manual ones.

Thanks

Regards

sumith

Thank you very much Sumith...But my Auto gear AE 100 car does only 8Km - Colombo and 10Km outstations (km per letre) Is it ok with this kind of cars..?

Hi dilruk83

That amount is ok ,but it could be increased to 12 or more on outstation if you go for good tune up

since it is auto that amount is enough i think,if your right foot i heavy you always have cost on you

Thanks

Regards

sumith

Hi dilruk83

There are so many places price depends,Toyota lanka would be better but it is expensive. i do most of the things my self if i am unable only my father does,It is very difficult to recommend a person as long as you personally know them,because people tend to cheat always any other member can find him a good place for him please ? but my profession is not a mechanic so i can't help you dude , ask any other friend of you a good place

Thanks

Regards

sumith