• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Accident Of A Subaru Wrx Blue At The Kolpity Junction

charitha19

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm strange....didn't notice any unusual traffic this morning.

Went to drop my daughter in school at abt 7:20 and it was ok anyway...........possibly after that then......

yeah Today Morning, i also got the info from few of my friends and Senok, seems it's a bad crash and still i couldn't contact the new owner or his friends to find out is he ok

bad man it was horrid.. the thing is i still cant figure out how he managed to do that.. however i think he may be ok as i didnt see much damage to the drivers area... but still.. he has just gone into the pavement.. :mellow:

thatks kinda dumb on a week day rush hour... if he did that.. but its only him.. even if he took the bend quckily.. i am still stumped at the damage.. maybe a tie rod or something came off...

i sold the car month back to him, still hes new to the car, i dont think any Mechanical issue has caused this,

i sold the car month back to him, still hes new to the car, i dont think any Mechanical issue has caused this,

Damn, I was just about to ask if it was you! Hope the driver or any passengers or pedestrians are unhurt. Metal and plastic can be replaced.