• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Reason For The Toyota's Higher Market Value

JAFF

may be he's referring to brand new prices from Agents ;) and if so, this is a possibility

im referring to second hand spare parts. a friend of mine who works in a spare parts shop said that it would cost about 35k - 40k

im referring to second hand spare parts. a friend of mine who works in a spare parts shop said that it would cost about 35k - 40k

:o that's way too much if the facts are correct, door pannel in the sense the bare metal door or the door card which is a part of upholstry?

:o that's way too much if the facts are correct, door pannel in the sense the bare metal door or the door card which is a part of upholstry?

its the whole door including the upholstery(with the power stutter unit). but im not 100% sure abt the price, im just sharing the fact that i got to know through my friend.

Edited by JAFF