• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Problem In Fitting Cd Player To Fb15

sudesh_chandimal

Hi my car having old original cassette player, but it i wonted to fix pioneer mp3 player but interior dosen't support for new player. They told me eiither i had to cut the orginal casing down there or else i need to find another casing with have cd player it self. So where can i found this part or is there any other way to do this..?

Hi my car having old original cassette player, but it i wonted to fix pioneer mp3 player but interior dosen't support for new player. They told me eiither i had to cut the orginal casing down there or else i need to find another casing with have cd player it self. So where can i found this part or is there any other way to do this..?

check with the usual big name car audio joints...i'm sure they can find you a solution cos your car isn't exactly a rarity :)

advance, Pet#o, gilbert are all good and are among the best in SL

u are going to remove the cassette player and fix it or fix the Cd player while keeping the Cassette player?

Hi, if you are interested I have a complete set of original dash board console which comprises of Navigator set-up converted to VCD player, Nissan X-Navi Screen, Orginal Cassete, touch button A/C set up combined with a SONY (10CD's) Changer

• 3 weeks later...
Im gona keep the Cassette player too.. Thanks, Bethmin but no need to replace the hole thing. I just need a interior part which fits the cd player.

Remove the cassette player and fix the CD player there. Who use cassettes these days?

Replacing the radio unit will look ugly on FB15.