• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Engine

Marlons

There is a 1998 Spi with controlbox,wireharness,radiator,Subframe with discs,complete Steering column with airbag and related sensors and wiring,Factory full exhaust up for sale.Dealer is willing to fixed it the whole to the new car as well.A rare bargain I should say.I did PM you the dealers number and asking price for the whole lot.

PS:Mini Efi engines are a rare find now.If found,very expensive too.

MINIACE

Tried to PM you but the follwing message delivered....

"The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent"

Any Idea???

I dont think I should post the contact number and asking price here due forum practiced rules...

MINIACE

Tried to PM you but the follwing message delivered....

"The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent"

Any Idea???

I dont think I should post the contact number and asking price here due forum practiced rules...

MINIACE

Not in group "members" yet.

Going OT

Mini Ace,

there is a Mini for sale on the classifieds, with a 1.3 EFI engine... I guess it's worth that price...? looks in pretty good shape too..

Which car mate?? Post the ad-code please.Anyways EFIs are very expensive.

MINIACE

Lazyboy,Sorry i cant reply you PM because I already replied another PM.I have to wait few minutes to do so.

Meantime,the good news is that the swap mentioned is possible and straight forward!! Will PM you soon.

MINIACE

Lazyboy,Sorry i cant reply you PM because I already replied another PM.I have to wait few minutes to do so.

Meantime,the good news is that the swap mentioned is possible and straight forward!! Will PM you soon.

MINIACE

Got your PM bro.. much obliged. There's something not quite right with the PM system though, as I can't seem to send a follow up :unsure: Either way, thanx again for the info :grinning-smiley-003:

Got your PM bro.. much obliged. There's something not quite right with the PM system though, as I can't seem to send a follow up :unsure: Either way, thanx again for the info :grinning-smiley-003:

No problem mate! Go and check.Good Luck!

MINIACE