• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla 121 Or Camy

Hera

Hi friends,

I am new here and need your advice. I want to decide which one is better out of Corolla 121 or Cami (used vehicle). I need advice on Fuel Consumption, Spare parts availability, Resale value, . My budget is around 2.2 million.

Edited by Hera

Hi friends,

I am new here and need your advice. I want to decide which one is better out of Corolla 121 or Cami (used vehicle). I need advice on Fuel Consumption, Spare parts availability, Resale value, . My budget is around 2.2 million.

Cami ? May be you are referring to Toyota Camry. Toyota Corolla 121 is a good choice if you are concerned about fuel consumption & resale value. But if your concern is luxury, then go for the Camry. At the same time resale value is lower for Toyota Camry (still the 121 cannot beat Camry by features..ha....ha...that's the truth). For 2.2 Million , you can go for a XLi trim level 2001/2002 made 121 I guess. Good Luck.

Cami ? May be you are referring to Toyota Camry. Toyota Corolla 121 is a good choice if you are concerned about fuel consumption & resale value. But if your concern is luxury, then go for the Camry. At the same time resale value is lower for Toyota Camry (still the 121 cannot beat Camry by features..ha....ha...that's the truth). For 2.2 Million , you can go for a XLi trim level 2001/2002 made 121 I guess. Good Luck.

Sorry podilamaya, I spell it wrongly. I wanted to say Cami

Hi friends,

For that budget you can get a cami, but definitely not a 121. So seems like you have only one choice here...

here is the thing. You might be able to scrape through a 121 basic trim level (2001 model with G series numbers) and it would probably be a 1300 cc XLI. If its a 1500 cc, for that budget you def cant get a car in a good condition. 2.4 is around the min. If your strict with your budget, no point of buying a 121 and then have to spend on repairs to bring it to a good condition.

Also why dont u consider a carin at212?