• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tires For Kr42

Larukh

Hey,

I have to change the 4 tires of my townace (KR42) van. Now It has 185/70/R14 SILVERSTONE tires. There are two things I wanna know..

1. I'm planning to get bigger tires (bigger balloon size) (something like 195/70/R14). Are there any other disadvantages apart from the low fuel milage, by fixing bigger tires ? :unsure:

2. I'm gonna buy one of the following tire brands which has similar price tags (for the size 185/70/R14). Are they good? :unsure: Please add your suggestions.

Falken (Japanese) - 8100/=

GoodYear (Indonesian) - 7900/=

Thank You..

Hey,

I have to change the 4 tires of my townace (KR42) van. Now It has 185/70/R14 SILVERSTONE tires. There are two things I wanna know..

1. I'm planning to get bigger tires (bigger balloon size) (something like 195/70/R14). Are there any other disadvantages apart from the low fuel milage, by fixing bigger tires ? :unsure:

2. I'm gonna buy one of the following tire brands which has similar price tags (for the size 185/70/R14). Are they good? :unsure: Please add your suggestions.

Falken (Japanese) - 8100/=

GoodYear (Indonesian) - 7900/=

Thank You..

[/quot.

frm where did u gt the tire prices quoted above..<< itz 14 inch isnt bro??..