• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bg3p-bg5p

MAZDA9971

guys i have mazda familia bg3p 1990 car , if i want to fix a mazda interplay B5 engine, where could i purchase it ?

whats the fuel consumption of the engine ?

Mazda_bpt.jpg

think it will cost anywhere between 50K to 90K depending on the condition. but you can get some money by selling the 1.3 engine you have.

with AC the 1.5 interplay will give you 8 to 10 in the city. again subjective to how you drive it. and belive me you will not want to go at 40 when you have an interplay engine..

good luck. talk to mazna motors and see they might have and engine or two there.

think it will cost anywhere between 50K to 90K depending on the condition. but you can get some money by selling the 1.3 engine you have.

with AC the 1.5 interplay will give you 8 to 10 in the city. again subjective to how you drive it. and belive me you will not want to go at 40 when you have an interplay engine..

good luck. talk to mazna motors and see they might have and engine or two there.

tnzzz bro