• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 406 Infrared Remote Lock Not Working

rattler81

Question

3 answers to this question

Guys, do you know any place where I can get the remote locking system fixed ? Its the infrared type that comes with the car, a small infrared LED in the key and a sensor fixed on the door light control panel.

you're refferring to the remote key mechanism of late 405 and early 406 MK i. What's the issue with it ? Usually it's agents who can carry out/fix these type of repairs especially the infrared unit which is not programmable using Peugeot Planet unlike the RF type keys.

Give this place a buzz and inform your issue, capable guy who doesn't rip off European owners

Throve Automobile - 0773 841315

you're refferring to the remote key mechanism of late 405 and early 406 MK i. What's the issue with it ? Usually it's agents who can carry out/fix these type of repairs especially the infrared unit which is not programmable using Peugeot Planet unlike the RF type keys.

Give this place a buzz and inform your issue, capable guy who doesn't rip off European owners

Throve Automobile - 0773 841315

It's just not working.. the batteries are good.. Anyways I'll give this guy a call and see.. thanks.