• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Need Neons And Rear Door

Does any 1 no a place where I can get a full glass rear door for my townace van .

the rear door which i meant is the original noah FULL GLASS door.Im giving my original door to the seller so i can gt the price Down.HOW MUCH WILL A FULL GLASS DOOR COST.

NEONS - Searching for blue neons nthin much just a normal set . WHERE ,PRICE?.

Sports steering wheel - No need originals i need sumthin normal .. Not so small .

PLS GIVE ME INFO ON THESE STUFF AND ALL SHOULD INCLUDE THE PRICES .

IF ANY private advertisments of shops n stuff .Pls mail me [email protected] becose advertising is not allowed here :D

Hi WCC, I ascked you in the Fuel Consumption thread but you didn't reply,

How many Km/L the 1.8 Petrol CR42 does? (I can't afford to buy a diesel one)

Thanks in advance buddy...

Hi WCC, I ascked you in the Fuel Consumption thread but you didn't reply,

How many Km/L the 1.8 Petrol CR42 does? (I can't afford to buy a diesel one)

Thanks in advance buddy...

My 2000cc Petrol EFI Hiace does 12kms without trafic

U can put a diesel 3C turbo engine of the townace NOAH. Superb pulls like the petrol. The whole coversion costs abt 110000. It's fully worth it. My garage has done more than 12 conversions not drawbacks. People have got huge second hand market after the conversion.

U can put a diesel 3C turbo engine of the townace NOAH. Superb pulls like the petrol. The whole coversion costs abt 110000. It's fully worth it. My garage has done more than 12 conversions not drawbacks. People have got huge second hand market after the conversion.

But machang will a van which is orginaly made for petrol engine with stand the vibration of a dieasal engine? People have doubts on this

don't you mean put a 3l engine from the hiace into the noah.. i don't think the noah came iwth a 3l engine...

WeLL bhara machan it depends bro MY van sumtimes does 4-5 KM per litre but after adjusting the delco it does abt 7 with the performance exhausts and performance plugs i think a KR42 of my uncles does abt 9-10 KMPH

Thanks Machan :jumping-smiley-013:

is it worth modifying a townace to suvh an extent? afterall it is STILL a van and there are limits that a van can reach.... plus the townace is kinda freakishly tall...

WCC, seriously man.. watch it... dont push the van too much... you still need time and experience to be driving modified vehicles,.....