• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

CBR 250RR Repairs

Velocity

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharkir i think best to cool down a bike would be to run on average when you are ready to stop while avaraging revs at around 4000-5000 rpm on a high gear.

how bikes heat up d most machan is wen u rev ur heart out n keep stoppin in traffic...the fan cant work well on its own...it needs cold air flowing thru d radiator to maintain d cooling...

btw, how many KM do you get on a single liter of petrol on a CBR250?.. and now about the other one?

ive heard cases of close to 30 wit moderate running

But NSR 250 is the fastest and could eat a CBR for breakfast, I think JAP has one over here.

jappa has eaten his bikes for breakfast...i dnt knw how many he's been thru!

ya i thought as much the trees didnt look sri lankan...

how much would a 929 be? is it also runing on a 250cc?

2 prices one is at 550,000 and other is at 675,000.

929cc pushing 154 BHP :D aint it a beauty.

Honda Built this to beat the 1999 R1

is it also runing on a 250cc?

nooooooo...this is honda's bike nomenclature...for eg. CBR250RR...ie honda CBR range 250cc RR trim

therefore...CBR929RR wud be a CBR wit a 929cc displacement!

the 3 numerals denote the engine capacity!!!

nooooooo...this is honda's bike nomenclature...for eg. CBR250RR...ie honda CBR range 250cc RR trim

therefore...CBR929RR wud be a CBR wit a 929cc displacement!

the 3 numerals denote the engine capacity!!!

ahh neat! kinda like the BMW and Merc naming...

i like the nose section of the 929.. its an improvement on the 250's 'round' face...

No Problem sharky. That forum is anyway dead i guess.

Heard that they have launched a New 250cc SPORT Bike In Japan,

will try to get some details on it.

not sure abt dat forum machan...im on a different one...

n yea get details on d new 250cc bike cos im sure we'll c u wit d first one :P

OK LATEST UPDATE,

I SOLD BOTH MY BIKES.

GOT FED UP BECAUSE OF TWO MANY ACCIDENTS.

I AM BACK TO CARS.

BY THE WAY GENERAL HOSPTIAL HAS A WARD CALLED HONDA WARD.

Its 52 and 53 WARD. It provides medical services to people with real bad motorbikes accidents,

:D

OK LATEST UPDATE,

I SOLD BOTH MY BIKES.

I AM BACK TO CARS.

Its 52 and 53 WARD. It provides medical services to people with real bad motorbikes accidents,

oh crap did u even consider askin me if i'd like to buy the 250? :(

hi guys, i had a cbr250 around 5 years back. used to get it serviced at a place on nawala road, forgot the guys name but the location is opposite the place where they stop sand trucks, there's a lane going up ... heard this anil guy is good, but if u dont know him well i heard that he jacks your ecu. watch out. these r rumours though .. im not v sure.

Hi Albertho U Hav Made a mistake becoz da CBR250 Dosent hav a ECU only da bikes EFI over 600cc comes wit a ECU so whatever u heard should be wrong

i think u shouldnt condemn people without knowing about the i hav known anil for more than 6years i have repaired all my bikes from da day i started riding bikes even my father was a customer of his father

if u ever pass dehiwala hill street u would c how much bikes r there 4 repairs so if he changes ECUs like u said i dont think he would hav so much business

i recomend all CBR riders to get there bikes fixed by anil

if any of u guys want to find out anything about bikes plz do call me i wil be glad to help

DHILAN 0785000248

machan bigger bikes are fun, but nothing like the 250RR and 400 RR. they have a bloody good grunt. Even 600 had deeper end sound. CBR are popular in Sri Lanka due to parts availability and resale value. I checked a fireblade hacked which was selling for 360,000 ( Fella Must Be Mad ). But NSR 250 is the fastest and could eat a CBR for breakfast, I think JAP has one over here.

This is a 929 ( Fuzzo this is not what you sent me. That bike i think has a engine problem ) This is a damn new one )

Its has 154 bhp. 0-100 in 3.7 seconds

929bwsquare5ag.jpg

tapeworksside46at.jpg

kank929rear2ii.jpg

well i think around 20, it should work more if you dont rev it up that much.

Hey i got a 929 red & Black

no its still in my garage, by the way those 929 pics are from USA. similar 929 is in SL. infact two. one contact fuzzo sent me. :mellow:

sorry to correct u but there is about 8 bikes of da 929 model if ever u guys go on one of that u would never ride a 250 throttle response can even scare the rider to make a mistake while riding its so powerfull it should also be run very carefully

i own da red & black929

Bro DHILAN ....... Like to see some Pics.Coz its Red & black ,,,, :(:D

i dont have a way of posting da pics i got some pics taken from a normall camera if u want i can show them to u

if u could come to dehiwala i acn show them tp u

i dont have a way of posting da pics i got some pics taken from a normall camera if u want i can show them to u

if u could come to dehiwala i acn show them tp u

Ok bro,,,if im going from there I'll be able to come.... :D

OK LATEST UPDATE,

I SOLD BOTH MY BIKES.

I AM BACK TO CARS.

Im very very Happppppy machan pls dnt change ur mind :mellow:

I AM BACK TO CARS.

so what's your latest vehicle goign to be.. have you sold the rex yet?

:)

make sure they are invited on the 27th :)

I had a fireblade 250 till last yr when i sold it off( street racers would hav seen me think there a pic of me racin the white evo 4) you guys need tuning the best place is the one jus passing darly road justing works guy called chaminda does the work there if not down navinna jus passin vijeyrama n goin towards maharagama theres a shop owned by maduranga does a pretty good job plus trustworthy i got my wrk done from him anil apparantly is not a straight person i heard rumours about him takin parts off the bike n sayin that parts needed replacement which would send ur bill sky high.if u guys need info best place is www.cbr250.com i havnt ridden for nearly a year cos my cousin stacked his bike n had to stick a metal rod to keep it in place and my unc stacked a month aft critical n had to take off couple of feet of intestines since they were damaged too badly so u guys out there takecare busses n lorry drivers hate us :alc: . any more info u guys need on cbrs let knw can always help another rider out

cheers

I had a fireblade 250 till last yr when i sold it off( street racers would hav seen me think there a pic of me racin the white evo 4) you guys need tuning the best place is the one jus passing darly road justing works guy called chaminda does the work there if not down navinna jus passin vijeyrama n goin towards maharagama theres a shop owned by maduranga does a pretty good job plus trustworthy i got my wrk done from him anil apparantly is not a straight person i heard rumours about him takin parts off the bike n sayin that parts needed replacement which would send ur bill sky high.if u guys need info best place is www.cbr250.com i havnt ridden for nearly a year cos my cousin stacked his bike n had to stick a metal rod to keep it in place and my unc stacked a month aft critical n had to take off couple of feet of intestines since they were damaged too badly so u guys out there takecare busses n lorry drivers hate us :alc: . any more info u guys need on cbrs let knw can always help another rider out

cheers

Hi no offence but chaminda & maduranga are the guys who r not straight,if u can prove anil does things like that plz speak,but the best proof that he does not do anything like that is the lot of bikes coming there for repairs from 250 upwards so brother plz dont condemn people like this.

Hi no offence but chaminda & maduranga are the guys who r not straight,if u can prove anil does things like that plz speak,but the best proof that he does not do anything like that is the lot of bikes coming there for repairs from 250 upwards so brother plz dont condemn people like this.

Super car fan, i dont know where u got the idea that chaminda is not straight guy. Trust me I have been knowing him for more than 5 years and he has done so many wonders and helps on my bikes that i have owned for years. and he has equipment for tuning where i have not seen in CMB.(carb synchronizer, timing torch etc) infact i know a guy who used to race who switched from chaminda to anil, and now he regrets it. (ill let u guess what happened.) its not about the amount of bikes u see outside the garage. its the work which matters. Chaminda's work can be seen in the tracks. ( he tuned a RS125, CBR600RR for visal, where he won all the races he took part in N.Eliya)

non taken like i said read wat i hav said i said "rumours" i never said he does anythin like it personalyi dont care machan even if he does cos i dont go to him for even smallest prob even thought hes 5 min away from my house,i jus wanted the guys to knw they hav options. i known maduranga and my neighbours 400 is tuned by chaminda so i can vouch for them as been straight up. my bike was bought maintained and tuned by maduranga and i hav no complains he does a perfect job i think some of the street racers would have seen it runnin durin the green path time.p.s. dont condem chaminda nor maduranga jus cos ur loyal to anil machan its nothing personal we all hav our own fav mechanic jus like u

cheers

machan my 400 is also tuned and maintained by Chaminda. He is very trustworthy and i can vouch for that.

i have not used the others but the Exhausts which Anil did for my 250 RR and Fairning set Maduranga did was in excellent quality.