• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

CBR 250RR Repairs

Velocity

Super car fan, i dont know where u got the idea that chaminda is not straight guy. Trust me I have been knowing him for more than 5 years and he has done so many wonders and helps on my bikes that i have owned for years. and he has equipment for tuning where i have not seen in CMB.(carb synchronizer, timing torch etc) infact i know a guy who used to race who switched from chaminda to anil, and now he regrets it. (ill let u guess what happened.) its not about the amount of bikes u see outside the garage. its the work which matters. Chaminda's work can be seen in the tracks. ( he tuned a RS125, CBR600RR for visal, where he won all the races he took part in N.Eliya)

hey jappa

i know who ur reffering to but u should go check what happened to him & why he stoped racing i guess u know where to find him,him quiting racing was not anyones falt its his own dicission & as 4 ur information anil has da same tools dat ur reffering to,anyway visal is a good rider,u will c some new talents in da future man,so where is ur NSR Card system bike,anyway its no use us batteling with each other about r mecanics so u tune ur bikes from chaminda i wil tune mine from anil

non taken like i said read wat i hav said i said "rumours" i never said he does anythin like it personalyi dont care machan even if he does cos i dont go to him for even smallest prob even thought hes 5 min away from my house,i jus wanted the guys to knw they hav options. i known maduranga and my neighbours 400 is tuned by chaminda so i can vouch for them as been straight up. my bike was bought maintained and tuned by maduranga and i hav no complains he does a perfect job i think some of the street racers would have seen it runnin durin the green path time.p.s. dont condem chaminda nor maduranga jus cos ur loyal to anil machan its nothing personal we all hav our own fav mechanic jus like u

cheers

ok yala fine east or west maduranga is da best....

hope ur happy now

so u a good drag rider ha then why dont v ride bike to bike

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brake Pads Front 1 set Rs 950 X 2

Rear Rs 950 1 set

Janaka has something called the VX Daytona from japan. i think they are pretty good. Gayan has more expensive one which is green and its Rs 2250.

These stuff can be fitted on the 250 RR and and also the 400 RR or ###### ( Fireblade )

Buy from janaka motors panchikawathe

My 400 ###### suspension has gone. I ordered Honda Genunine and costed me 39000 with Air Feight

I just dont know if cheaper options are available. As i ride the bike i just do not want compromise my life to a cheaper option i guess.

My 400 ###### after repaires. Still in Black Primer Look. Will be painted once the weather becomes ok.

Happy I am.

img24972dr.jpg

super car fan May 27 2006, 06:17 PM Post #76

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,022

QUOTE(Jappa @ May 21 2006, 11:45 AM)

Super car fan, i dont know where u got the idea that chaminda is not straight guy. Trust me I have been knowing him for more than 5 years and he has done so many wonders and helps on my bikes that i have owned for years. and he has equipment for tuning where i have not seen in CMB.(carb synchronizer, timing torch etc) infact i know a guy who used to race who switched from chaminda to anil, and now he regrets it. (ill let u guess what happened.) its not about the amount of bikes u see outside the garage. its the work which matters. Chaminda's work can be seen in the tracks. ( he tuned a RS125, CBR600RR for visal, where he won all the races he took part in N.Eliya)

hey jappa

i know who ur reffering to but u should go check what happened to him & why he stoped racing i guess u know where to find him,him quiting racing was not anyones falt its his own dicission & as 4 ur information anil has da same tools dat ur reffering to,anyway visal is a good rider,u will c some new talents in da future man,so where is ur NSR Card system bike,anyway its no use us batteling with each other about r mecanics so u tune ur bikes from chaminda i wil tune mine from anil

QUOTE(YALA @ May 21 2006, 01:23 PM)

non taken like i said read wat i hav said i said "rumours" i never said he does anythin like it personalyi dont care machan even if he does cos i dont go to him for even smallest prob even thought hes 5 min away from my house,i jus wanted the guys to knw they hav options. i known maduranga and my neighbours 400 is tuned by chaminda so i can vouch for them as been straight up. my bike was bought maintained and tuned by maduranga and i hav no complains he does a perfect job i think some of the street racers would have seen it runnin durin the green path time.p.s. dont condem chaminda nor maduranga jus cos ur loyal to anil machan its nothing personal we all hav our own fav mechanic jus like u

cheers

ok yala fine east or west maduranga is da best....

hope ur happy now

so u a good drag rider ha then why dont v ride bike to bike

Supercar fan would lov to take up ur offer but read my first msg my bikes given away last year as i mentioned riding has been given up for good

cheers

Supercar fan would lov to take up ur offer but read my first msg my bikes given away last year as i mentioned riding has been given up for good

cheers

Yala whats your opinion on bikes. You have told you have given up bikes for good.

WHY ?

I am getting a hammering session from my mum and dad as soon as they know i am on my bike.

My questions is if you are extremely carefull, will you enjoy riding your bike,

Please do let me know,

Yala whats your opinion on bikes. You have told you have given up bikes for good.

WHY ?

I am getting a hammering session from my mum and dad as soon as they know i am on bike.

Please do let me know,

JAPPA - when will you be in Sri Lanka, Want to team up for a Long Distance Tour.

WHY ?

I am getting a hammering session from my mum and dad as soon as they know i am on my bike.

Please do let me know,

JAPPA - when will you be in Sri Lanka, Want to team up for a Long Distance Tour.

machang im obsessed about bikes i can waste my whole day jus lookin at them n still wont get enough of it.Half true wut u say machan if ur extremely careful ur chances of stackin the bike is less but u hav to keep in mind there are other fools on the streets who doesnt give one cent for u when they drive specialy busses lorries n 3 wheelers so no matter how safe you will be machan by someone elses fault somethin could happen that mite be too serious to recover from or worse loose ur life. Or u can be recklos as hell and enjoy rding i knw i have so theres always two sides to a story machan.but acccidents do happen no matter how safe you are.my cos bro stacked his bike last yr near the M.C bus hault when a bus suddenly pulled on the the right lane knockin my cos bike.he knocked his right foot in the middle island on the road n crashed him n his bike stopped near damro machan after tumbling hes alive thankgod,my unc one month aft on his bike and was in critical condition for over a month and 5 feet of his intestines were removed since they were damaged and were unreparable.my girlfriends lost one of her friends in india two months ago when he lost control racin his bike and one of the prefects when i was in school lost his life in india as well when he met a lorry headon.so from wut ur parents sayin i think its by far fair for them to be concerend but machan upto u to keep ridin i knw it was hard for me blv me my neighbour here in wellawatta owns one and everytime he passes by im itchin to go ride that bad lol.i rode for two yrs that bike wiout one accident and finaly gave it away cos my parents kept at me and specialy aft my brothers decided to get bikes.it was my choice i guess most u guys wont go through load of crap like me to influence to ride or not but this is my two cents.more than happy to help any one out if u guys hav probs or wutever wit the bike.

cheers

Thanks for the Info Yala.

By the way JAPPA, let me know once you come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INCIDENT YESTERDAY. I just posted asking the question from Yala, on Sunday Morning Just before my first Double Tour. TRIP TO CHILAW.

Me riding my 400 and My Freind riding the 250. It was a beautiful sunday. We Started from colombo and rode very carefully. I instructed my Freind who crashs always to be extremely carefull.

We passed the kochikade Police Post and then the best roads begin. Sadly Just 3 km after the panala turn out, I touched 170 and reduced to 140 as i saw a red cab was going to turn. My freind who was coming behind me overtook me from the left hand side and did not see the cab and tried to overtake the turning vehicale on the wrong side. I am still shocked on what happend. He tried to brake but then could not stop at that speed. hit the hilux cab tire fell off balance and did 8 -10 turns and stoped. he wa scraped really badly.

man i am just so happy that he is alive,

but i was so f***king pissed off with him. I had to pay for the cab tire as well. Bike is in a wreck. I guess insurance will cover. but its just not that, His riding just so stupid and he never ever learns from it, I am also so stupid for not learning to ride with a proper rider. Any way that fella is with some medcine and he is ok,

Thanks for the Info Yala.

By the way JAPPA, let me know once you come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INCIDENT YESTERDAY. I just posted asking the question from Yala, on Sunday Morning Just before my first Double Tour. TRIP TO CHILAW.

Me riding my 400 and My Freind riding the 250. It was a beautiful sunday. We Started from colombo and rode very carefully. I instructed my Freind who crashs always to be extremely carefull.

We passed the kochikade Police Post and then the best roads begin. Sadly Just 3 km after the panala turn out, I touched 170 and reduced to 140 as i saw a red cab was going to turn. My freind who was coming behind me overtook me from the left hand side and did not see the cab and tried to overtake the turning vehicale on the wrong side. I am still shocked on what happend. He tried to brake but then could not stop at that speed. hit the hilux cab tire fell off balance and did 8 -10 turns and stoped. he wa scraped really badly.

man i am just so happy that he is alive,

but i was so f***king pissed off with him. I had to pay for the cab tire as well. Bike is in a wreck. I guess insurance will cover. but its just not that, His riding just so stupid and he never ever learns from it, I am also so stupid for not learning to ride with a proper rider. Any way that fella is with some medcine and he is ok,

machang was the 250 one of your bikes??? i think its high time you ban your freind from riding your bikes.

Must be some friend machan, that you keep lending your bikes to him and he keeps crashing, i mean this guy must be a really good friend,

For what its worth, we are all glad he is still alive, but the way he is riding needless to say unless he learns from his mistake its just a matter of time till he is 6 feet under ........

Even I am a great fan of bikes machan, but its just the safety aspect that keeps putting me off, plus the indiciplined driving of buses three wheels etc. I mean I've had so many near mises in cars with people cutting into me from the wrong side, but atleast I have bits of metal arround me to protect me in a car ....

Its so sad you have to go through the whole process of repairing that bike again :) ...

The Don

Must be some friend machan, that you keep lending your bikes to him and he keeps crashing, i mean this guy must be a really good friend,

For what its worth, we are all glad he is still alive, but the way he is riding needless to say unless he learns from his mistake its just a matter of time till he is 6 feet under ........

Even I am a great fan of bikes machan, but its just the safety aspect that keeps putting me off, plus the indiciplined driving of buses three wheels etc. I mean I've had so many near mises in cars with people cutting into me from the wrong side, but atleast I have bits of metal arround me to protect me in a car ....

Its so sad you have to go through the whole process of repairing that bike again :( ...

The Don

Don

i think the bike will be condemed by Insurance. Its in such a bad shape. true about your comments.

Anyway need to buy my racing gear soon. I do love my bike though. All waxed and polished.

:)

just have kept it for my sunday outings.

machang was the 250 one of your bikes??? i think its high time you ban your freind from riding your bikes.

yeah machan its my bike as well, And lucky part is he didnt hit a pedestrian. Or HOTALAYAKIN KANA PULUWAN.

the people over there were very helpful. thank god i had a back up vehicale following us, due to this i was able to rush him to the hospital.

machan no offense but i think your friend should give up bikes. he doesn't seem to have the best luck on bikes...

Agreed machan, :)

@Velocity I too think ur friend has bad luck with bikes n specially ur bikes..

its betta if he can stop riding bikes.. who knows what will hapeenn next time..

as far as i know from ur stories 1/3 of his life is spent in the hospital..

Option one u own one bike n advice ur friend to keep away bikes for his own good..

Option two sell both of ur bikes for ur sake n ur friends sake n make sure he neva rides a bike..

Just a friendly advice from me :)

Machang velocity i think my point was proved in a day machan so takecare.u never knw wut could happen hope u got ur bike fully insured if they write it off.buy it bak from them u mite be able to redo it to a track bike if frames nt bent or nethin much safer lettin it rip in the tracks than the main road machang.let us knw intrestin if u can turn a written off beast into a beauty.:action-smiley-060:

cheers

hey Velocity,

I was going down the N'pita Nawala road at abt 3.00om and saw a black CBR stopped by 4 cops and the owner was talking to them with some paper or something in his hand... i recognized the bike... i went a little forward and stopped and was watching.. seemed to be a long conversation.... hope you didnt get into a lot of trouble or anything....