• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dead Body @ Malabe

west coast customs

Hey guys quick news sum guys n ma freindz and i spotted a dead body at malabe CBK mawatha .

It was rotten .. no head or clothes Excreatory system totally missing It looks like it was far away and an animal (SUSPECTED WATER MONITOR) mite have Pulled it to the field ..

LATEST NEWS NOT EVEN IN THE TELE U MITE SEE IT TOMORO >.WE Called the cops but they didnt show up

come on pila .. dnt be so rude.

actually no street kia we stayed there abt 2 hours n no cops showed up so we lft the damn place........its for them they mite have come by now ,,

actually no street kia we stayed there abt 2 hours n no cops showed up so we lft the damn place........its for them they mite have come by now ,, anyways chk tomoros news

actually no street kia we stayed there abt 2 hours n no cops showed up so we lft the damn place........its for them they mite have come by now ,,

actually no street kia we stayed there abt 2 hours n no cops showed up so we lft the damn place........its for them they mite have come by now ,, anyways chk tomoros news

has this forum turned into a comunity notice board now :D;);):lol:

Hey guys quick news sum guys n ma freindz and i spotted a dead body at malabe CBK mawatha .

It was rotten .. no head or clothes Excreatory system totally missing It looks like it was far away and an animal (SUSPECTED WATER MONITOR) mite have Pulled it to the field ..

LATEST NEWS NOT EVEN IN THE TELE U MITE SEE IT TOMORO >.WE Called the cops but they didnt show up

Wo..Wo .. Crime Seen Investigator ...west coast customs- Nice News... Should stay,, till 2morrow to know the Detail NEWS… :blink:

Recently my aunt's N16's lights,back lights were pulled off...And the way the thieves have pulled it out i dont think no one can use it....See the mentality? just for the sake of robbery they would do anything

Crime is increasing since 2003 and doubled up since 2005 November....There should be a tactical way of handling crimes.

Yea you're right. But that doesn't mean this person was the victim of a crime. He could've died of an alcohol overdose, suicide, accident, or any number of things.

Recently my aunt's N16's lights,back lights were pulled off...And the way the thieves have pulled it out i dont think no one can use it....See the mentality? just for the sake of robbery they would do anything

That one I have to agree with. No matter what the vehicle we should exercise caution where we park the vehicles. Only, in a country like SL where there are few guarded parking lots and most people resort to parking on the road, is this even possible..?

Crime is increasing since 2003 and doubled up since 2005 November....There should be a tactical way of handling crimes.

hey Hola... from where did you get that Avator ? is that from that song Ninda Noyana Handawe ?

hey Hola... from where did you get that Avator ? is that from that song Ninda Noyana Handawe ?

Ninda Noyana Handawe ? Yes Yes ... :blink:

well dead body changed to ninda noyana handaewa ..

HEHE

hey dragster machan .. wen is the honda event i saw it in another site i thought u and racersedge were organizing the event.

:blink:

yes Racers Edge and I are organizing it, but there are other guys involved as well.... cause we are trying to make it a information source for body styling, car audio, repairs and maintanance as well... so it's gona be great.. and we got some really good surprises up our sleeves so stay tuned... B)

Yes, Ninda Noyana. Iraj features lot of cool cars in his videos. Like the Jeep in the Mata Aloke video, then the Mercedez Convertable in the Suragana Kirilliye song, His pajero in the run run run song etc...

Yes, Ninda Noyana. Iraj features lot of cool cars in his videos. Like the Jeep in the Mata Aloke video, then the Mercedez Convertable in the Suragana Kirilliye song, His pajero in the run run run song etc...

So does that make him a better artiste?