• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Used Good Tyres

lasa

Guys,

Any of you have idea of a place where i can buy 4 used 165/80 X 13 passanger car tyres in good condition. My current tyres are weared out(i only fitted them 2 yrs back which i brought brand new). I would love to fit barand new tyres, but due to current low budget limit of mine this is not possible. So any of you guys know good place?

Thx.

Guys,

Any of you have idea of a place where i can buy 4 used 165/80 X 13 passanger car tyres in good condition. My current tyres are weared out(i only fitted them 2 yrs back which i brought brand new). I would love to fit barand new tyres, but due to current low budget limit of mine this is not possible. So any of you guys know good place?

Thx.

Try those 2 places.

JJ Lanka - Mt. Lavinia - 112730816

Amila Tyre House - Karagampitiya - 0777312609

buying used tyres may not always be the wisest thing to do, but what else can you do right....but at the same time you really cant be sure on quality cos it all depends on how the previous owner used them.. And i dont know if the sellers themselves know how the previous user treated them... so there's always the risk....

buying used tyres may not always be the wisest thing to do, but what else can you do right....but at the same time you really cant be sure on quality cos it all depends on how the previous owner used them.. And i dont know if the sellers themselves know how the previous user treated them... so there's always the risk....

Yeah bro quite true,Once one of my friends had to replace the tires again after buying a pair of used tires.Ive heard that due to Aging the Rubber gets hardened and the tire will burst.

You might want to note that most second hand tyres were probably fitted on recon cars and traded in for new ones while upgrading. There's also ways to determine the age of a tyre. Below is just one method, n I have seen more.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2362157_determine-age-tires.html

Thx all for valuble replies. Can i know which is the best brand new tyre i can get for lowest cost?