• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Bmw 3-series Coupe

Bishu

More pics and info about the car here-

http://www.carenthusiast.com/news.html?article=1280

I'm not too sure how I feel about this car...it looks kinda cool, but at the same time the back half doesn't scream BMW to me...more like something Japanese. The specs aren't that great either...3.5litre twin turbo pumping out only 306hp?? I'm sure they could've done better than that!

Not too bad I guess..lets wait and see what the new M3 has to offer...

Yea actually the back does look something japanese. and the way the lights are positioned it gives the illusion that the boot lid is open :)

i don't see much of a fault in the rear. well you can't except much from a 3 series can you???

in comparison to the rear of the new 3 series sedan...this is a significant improvement cos thats jus fugly!

quite right shak, i didnt like the back lights in the basic model. But these look a little bit more tolerable. I see a tad bit of the Merc E-Class butt in there.. Do have to agree with USCCSA... they could have squeezed out more power out of the engine but then again they aim it at a segment of the market i suppose rivaling some model of the merc, but which one? the closes C class with that amount of power is the C55 but thats 362 BH..? Who knows alot of people didnt like alot of new models, bug eyed impreza,Montero so on but it just might grow on you.. :blink:

you know the current 3 seriies isnt gettin very popular is it? its been out ofr wel over a year, and i have so far see only 2 on the roads .. any idea why this is? i remember whenm it came out it was 7.8mil.. but for a person who'd buy a BMW i guess it aint big bucks...

btw (a bit OT), i saw a new S class rocket past dinemore on flower road tonight.. thats one fast car for something the size of a van!!!

I don't know why it's not catching up in Sri Lanka, but there are quite a few of them running around in the US. Perhaps its a bit more expensive than an A4 or anything else comparable to it available in SL? It doesn't look that bad I think (I'm talking about the sedan)..just takes a little getting used to.

I don't know why it's not catching up in Sri Lanka, but there are quite a few of them running around in the US. Perhaps its a bit more expensive than an A4 or anything else comparable to it available in SL? It doesn't look that bad I think (I'm talking about the sedan)..just takes a little getting used to.

I think the majority of people who are able to get it don't really care about the looks, they're more interested in the status. Plus the fact that the price is kindof absurd(but then what car in SL isn't priced crazily)

Say guys (and girls), does anyone know where I can download (preferably) that top gear clip where Viki and Tiff race a 320i and a 320d on Top Gear?

if my memory serves me right this was in 2001. but as far as i can remember it was tiff and some other geezer not viki

about the new BMW E90, man 7.8mill :D are you sure that is quite an absurd price for a 3 series isn’t it??? how much is a brand new C class???? i would rather pay the extra 2mill and go for the Chrysler 300c

if my memory serves me right this was in 2001. but as far as i can remember it was tiff and some other geezer not viki

about the new BMW E90, man 7.8mill :D are you sure that is quite an absurd price for a 3 series isn’t it??? how much is a brand new C class???? i would rather pay the extra 2mill and go for the Chrysler 300c

As I remember it, it was Tiff an Viki. Tiff wins in the i, then they switch cars and Tiff wins in the d. :D

Edited by Pericles

i think this was around april 2005... if my memory serves right, its the same show that the evo9 was displayed.. :D

and yeah i am sure of the 7.8 mill.. cos i went with a freind and Dinesh D was saying that a Evo 8 woud be around 8.5 mil those days... and i was like man thats value for money and my freind was like.. "u sick or somehting? u'd buy a japanese car than a BMW which is almost 1.0 million cheaper???"

Chrysler 300C? I'd strongly recommend that you do NOT do that! but that just might be my biased hatred for most modern day american cars! I'm sure you could find something much better for 9.8mil!

As I remember it, it was Tiff an Viki. Tiff wins in the i, then they switch cars and Tiff wins in the d. :D

i must be talking about some other episode which aired about five years ago. Tiff was testing which is fast petrol or diesel. i think it was two gold colour BMW E46 Tiff drove the diesel one and lost other car was driven by a race car driver, can't recall the name.