• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuse Box Location

fookie

Question

Hey Guys ,

All four of my power shutters are not working , I am suspecting a blown fuse. Can anybody tell me the location of the fuse box that contains fuse for the power shutters in a CE110 corolla. The fuse box near the engine compartment does not seems to have it , I looked under the steering wheel in order to find a fuse box. But Couldn't. Is there a second fuse box ?? If so where is it ?

Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

Hey Guys ,

All four of my power shutters are not working , I am suspecting a blown fuse. Can anybody tell me the location of the fuse box that contains fuse for the power shutters in a CE110 corolla. The fuse box near the engine compartment does not seems to have it , I looked under the steering wheel in order to find a fuse box. But Couldn't. Is there a second fuse box ?? If so where is it ?

Thanks in advance.

there are two additional fuse locations inside the cabin. one is near the driver's side kick panel and the other is on the passenger side.

The driver's side fuse box is usually covered with a small plastic covering that can be easily pulled out so you can access it.

This would be on the side wall of the cabin near the accelerator pedal.

The other fuse box is somewhat in a similar position on passenger side

there are two additional fuse locations inside the cabin. one is near the driver's side kick panel and the other is on the passenger side.

The driver's side fuse box is usually covered with a small plastic covering that can be easily pulled out so you can access it.

This would be on the side wall of the cabin near the accelerator pedal.

The other fuse box is somewhat in a similar position on passenger side

I looked inside those two panels , in the drivers side there was my security system and in the passenger side there was some relays. :(:(

I looked inside those two panels , in the drivers side there was my security system and in the passenger side there was some relays. :(:(

passenger side has a few relays and fuses as well...mostly to do with the ac i think..

the driver side fuse box is normally placed there... unless the people who hooked up the security system moved it from there for some weird reason

Please dont get me wrong..but if you cant locate the primary fusebox yourself..its not really recommended you meddle with electrics. finest is you her to a competent technician..Wht you say?

MINIACE

hehe yeah I know.The scene is next couple of days are holidays that's why thought of doing this DIY job.

Please dont get me wrong..but if you cant locate the primary fusebox yourself..its not really recommended you meddle with electrics. finest is you her to a competent technician..Wht you say?

MINIACE

:).... I am wondering since all 4 are gone whether its a stuck relay somewhere... these damn security systme installers are really good at screwing up the electrics. The remote lock on the truck is playing up now after they checked for a lose connection.