• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Original Reverse Camera For Allion

rangerover

Guys,

Im searching for the original reverse camera (with markings on distances, which move according to the angle of the wheel) and the original digital screen with the set up that came with 2002 - 2006 model allion. Unfortunately the car i bought has a basic set up and i want to install these original fixtures. Any idea where i can get these???

Many reputed places have after market dvd players and cameras, are they any good?

• 9 months later...

Guys,

Im searching for the original reverse camera (with markings on distances, which move according to the angle of the wheel) and the original digital screen with the set up that came with 2002 - 2006 model allion. Unfortunately the car i bought has a basic set up and i want to install these original fixtures. Any idea where i can get these???

Many reputed places have after market dvd players and cameras, are they any good?

I'm not going to recommend any place to you to get your reverse camera done..I have done it to my AXIO from these people..hope it'll help you... http://www.petcolanka.com/index.php

once again, age old thread.

Vidu, we understand you might be enthusiastic about joining AL, but digging up dead threads isnt very helpful, if the OP isnt looking for help anymore.

up sorry but Hope this will useful to others

sorry again

bro

u can buy this R/C with back guidance for 27 k from a place around negambo, also used toyota Headunit with HDD, navigation,DVD, blue tooth for 80k, without HDD for 35k. Also this things available in toyota lanka.

if you gor for a after market dvd/ nav player, better to get down through Amazon or ebay, in older thred some member mention about one place with reasonable price for dvd head units in pettha, but not mentionning the name of the place.

can give you the mobile no of above place 9negambo) if you want