• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hummers In Sri Lanka

Watchman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found a pic of da 'uncles' NSX. credit goes to lasi 4 takign da pic

http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/4928/dcp00114bs.jpg

COOL !!!!! how come we've never seen this around town or heard about it?? was it brought down recently?

OHH MANN!!! i missed my post Number 300 :D

i wanted to make it somethign special or something groundbreaking, but today i just jut up a post and what do you know it was my post No 302... ohh well, maybe i'll celebrate on post #400 then :)

• 2 weeks later...

i just get the impression that despite itz bulky outward appearance the, itz interior space isn't quite too large.

very trye... enven int he review ui read abouyt it in Autocar a couple years back, they'd mentioned it.. i guess thats expected when you have windows and a windsceen thats no taller than that of a old mini cooper!!!! :D

btw, isuru, just out of curiosity? your avator shows a car which looks like a civic, but the 'footer' of your post has a NSX? so just curious on what jap car make you voted for.. heheh

:)

very trye... enven int he review ui read abouyt it in Autocar a couple years back, they'd mentioned it.. i guess thats expected when you have windows and a windsceen thats no taller than that of a old mini cooper!!!! :action-smiley-060:

btw, isuru, just out of curiosity? your avator shows a car which looks like a civic, but the 'footer' of your post has a NSX? so just curious on what jap car make you voted for.. heheh

:angry-smiley-048:

Obviously the make should be Honda mate :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

:P:o:O awesome PIMP

ya.. pimp is all this H2 is.... has lost all signs of its Off-roading genes.... low profiles tires, side steps lost ground clearence.. but then again the user never intended to go off-roading :P.. and it suits his purpose...

bling bling

for a second i got a shock whether its the hummer in sl.. after observing the pic only i calmed down lol

machan, its kinda old news.. this particulat H2 itself is about a yeat old... its a wpJL-xxxx so u can imagine how long its been around. :mellow:

@Dilesh achan i knw hummers are in sl but i got a shock whether the red hummer is crashed :D .. i mean i thoght the pic above was sl

he he..... :huh: