• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Car Stops While Driving

TCS

I have a Mazda BJ5P.

My Car stops while driving, I can start the car again. why this is happening, Fuel Filter ? or Ignition Coil?

what are the symptoms? Does engine check light comes up before engine gives up? It could be fuel feed pump, filter, ignition coil or engine management unit to be worse. Try out the simple things first, give a throttle body clean to start.

Edited by harshansenadhir

what are the symptoms? Does engine check light comes up before engine gives up? It could be fuel feed pump, filter, ignition coil or engine management unit to be worse. Try out the simple things first, give a throttle body clean to start.

I did a Throttle body and fuel injector clean up last month.

there is no engine check lights comes up before engine stops

i am not too conversant on the subject but i feel there could be an electrical failure.

not much info yet to judge properly. If the engine cut of is sudden it should be one of ignition components. Ecu and entire system including fuses, harness and plugs and wires to be checked. If it gradually lacking power and stops after rough idle it's most probably the feed pump or related circuit.

not much info yet to judge properly. If the engine cut of is sudden it should be one of ignition components. Ecu and entire system including fuses, harness and plugs and wires to be checked. If it gradually lacking power and stops after rough idle it's most probably the feed pump or related circuit.

Most of the time car stops when the engine is idle.

I didnt did any AC repairs.

But few months back i had the same issue, but i couldnt able to start the car, then i replaced the scam sensor.

Most of the time car stops when the engine is idle.

I didnt did any AC repairs.

But few months back i had the same issue, but i couldnt able to start the car, then i replaced the scam sensor.

Did this start happening after tune up, and also did you change any thing for green test. Had similar issue with father's Corolla (EE89 not sure) after tune up. Bacause guy has reduce petrol to pass the green test. Symptoms are very difficuilt to start in the morning, then engine stops at lower speeds specialy in traffic jams. Adjusted the carburator. dint happened again

Did this start happening after tune up, and also did you change any thing for green test. Had similar issue with father's Corolla (EE89 not sure) after tune up. Bacause guy has reduce petrol to pass the green test. Symptoms are very difficuilt to start in the morning, then engine stops at lower speeds specialy in traffic jams. Adjusted the carburator. dint happened again

this happens for carb models and i heard many similar stories. However this car is an efi. So chances of such thing has happened is very less.

Tcs, get your car checked at a competent garage where they can diagnose your car. check the throttle positioning sensor and idle up value specifically.

this happens for carb models and i heard many similar stories. However this car is an efi. So chances of such thing has happened is very less.

Tcs, get your car checked at a competent garage where they can diagnose your car. check the throttle positioning sensor and idle up value specifically.

Thanks buddy, can you suggest a good place to do that?