• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Staling

bpcd

Question

I have a 89 mod. Nissan vanette c22 (A15 Engine) recently fixed used head, now I have a problem with that, when I do sudden accsalaration engine going to stall what should be the cause is it carb or vaccum hose problem? I would like to give a try my self waiting for the experts advice. Thank you

6 answers to this question

I have a 89 mod. Nissan vanette c22 (A15 Engine) recently fixed used head, now I have a problem with that, when I do sudden accsalaration engine going to stall what should be the cause is it carb or vaccum hose problem? I would like to give a try my self waiting for the experts advice. Thank you

HI bpcd

Have you done anything on the carbarator ?

Looks like a cabarator Problem to me,Check your carbarator throtal shaft to see if there is any vacumm leak

on it .or you may end up with wrong carb jet fitted on it,

Thanks

Regards

sumith

HI bpcd

Have you done anything on the carbarator ?

Looks like a cabarator Problem to me,Check your carbarator throtal shaft to see if there is any vacumm leak

on it .or you may end up with wrong carb jet fitted on it,

Thanks

Regards

sumith

Thank you sumith, I didn't tuch the carb "Bass" remove the carb to fix the head thats all it seams to me he doesn't know very much about vacuum hose connections.

Edited by bpcd

Thank you sumith, I didn't tuch the carb "Bass" remove the carb to fix the head thats all it seams to me he doesn't know very much about vacuum hose connections.

Hi BPCD

When you doing a engine repair specialy changing the head gasket and head, valve regrinding , Piston rings replacement you may sometimes want to tune up your carbarator to match your new setup(but not a must always)Check whether your mainfold packing to see whether it is fitting tightly.if you dont mind can you tell me from where you bought A15 head , and what was the cost for it ,Does your carbarator is given 12v, that is nessesarry for some carbs .

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

Edited by Sumiya

Hi BPCD

When you doing a engine repair specialy changing the head gasket and head, valve regrinding , Piston rings replacement you may sometimes want to tune up your carbarator to match your new setup(but not a must always)Check whether your mainfold packing to see whether it is fitting tightly.if you dont mind can you tell me from where you bought A15 head , and what was the cost for it ,Does your carbarator is given 12v, that is nessesarry for some carbs .

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

Hi Sumith, the engine was worked well. head cost 14 thousand bought from Maradana there supplies to carb. I am worry about vacuum rootings they all mess thats why I try to do it my self but I still couldn.t find a proper drawing. thank you

Hi BPCD

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

Hi Sumith, the engine was worked well. head cost 14 thousand bought from Maradana there supplies to carb. I am worry about vacuum rootings they all mess thats why I try to do it my self but I still couldn.t find a proper drawing. thank you

Hi bpcd

Check this all , read carefully to see you get any idea, what is wrong

http://datsun1200.com/modules/mediawiki/in...le=Vacuum_Leaks

Thanks

Regards

sumith