• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vertical Door Fitted -vios N City

Nozozo

Well if the conversion is cheap here, hence lets say in the range between 20K-30K i'm sure a lot of ppl would have that done to their cars or SUV's.. I mean isnt it pretty obvious.. jus my 2 cents..

Well if the conversion is cheap here, hence lets say in the range between 20K-30K i'm sure a lot of ppl would have that done to their cars or SUV's.. I mean isnt it pretty obvious.. jus my 2 cents..

monamonu is that a hint that you would have got one done if it was cheap? anyway how much is a lambo door coversion in SL????????

Hint - me?!!? nuh uh! well yeah if ive got maybe a Rx7/8 or a 300/50Z.. nyways, ya Dumi##a does it, and he asks 100g's and above..

100 grand :o you got to be joking right. guess that explains why non of the 'fiber' civics have lambo doors :P its not that much of a complicated process is it????

Hint - me?!!? nuh uh! well yeah if ive got maybe a Rx7/8 or a 300/50Z.. nyways, ya Dumi##a does it, and he asks 100g's and above..

100k for a modification is way too much.... plus his ideas arent bery original .... some cars in fact look uglier than the original state... and yet we have AutoV**** telling people (Quote fromt oday) "people want to be in an eye catcghing vehicle and if you drive a nomal car you will SURELY want to modify your car, and you would go to leaders of the trade such as D*****"

for those of you who missed it it was a Chevy Cruz... and for crying out loud when will people learn to pronounce "chevrolett".. even autolanka dude said "cha-vo-let"... aiaiaiaiiiiiiii......

:hah::P:o:laughing-smiley-007:

what i meant to say was :

autolanka dude said "cha-vo-let"... aiaiaiaiiiiiiii......

sorry.. was typing kinda fast and didnt see what i'd typed .. but it is pretty sad either way....

about a month or 2 back MotorC***S featured a Cruze.. and they too called it as a "cha-vo-let".. i was telling myself "eeeewww.. such a low quality TV program.. at least Autovision probably wont call it a "Cha-vo-let"... "

the only time i saw a decent episode on AutoV**** was when that young dude from "looks like" on Sirasa hosted it.. he asked a lot of practical sensible answers.. even put Du*** in a tight spot regarding vehicle weight... aparently Du**** has discovered a fiber that is lighter than air cos the car's wieght wont increase because of the kit, acording to him :D (that was suposed to be sarcasm by me)

i guess i spoke to soon :D

and for crying out loud when will people learn to pronounce "chevrolett".. even autolanka dude said "cha-vo-let"... aiaiaiaiiiiiiii......

Autolanka dudes or Autovision dudes??? well it is bit of a tong twister so no wonder our people found a shortcut to over come the prob. i've heard lot of old people calling it that way

i was bit jobless in the evening so did bit of research on the lamborghini scissor doors. most of the conversion kits are outrageously expensive ranging from $500-1200. but found few sites which actually provide step by step guide for a DIY job.

it does sound and look like a piece of cake. i’m sure a local blacksmith should be able to get the job done. and Dumi##a is asking for 100G's for it. :P

this is a pic of a cheaper hinge

2096blo5cl.th.jpg

this is a more expencive version

lambo23gy.th.jpg

i see some business potential guys

fuzzo any chance of bringing a conversion kit from your projector light contact?????

what i meant to say was :

autolanka dude said "cha-vo-let"... aiaiaiaiiiiiiii......

sorry.. was typing kinda fast and didnt see what i'd typed .. but it is pretty sad either way....

about a month or 2 back MotorC***S featured a Cruze.. and they too called it as a "cha-vo-let".. i was telling myself "eeeewww.. such a low quality TV program.. at least Autovision probably wont call it a "Cha-vo-let"... "

the only time i saw a decent episode on AutoV**** was when that young dude from "looks like" on Sirasa hosted it.. he asked a lot of practical sensible answers.. even put Du*** in a tight spot regarding vehicle weight... aparently Du**** has discovered a fiber that is lighter than air cos the car's wieght wont increase because of the kit, acording to him :o (that was suposed to be sarcasm by me)

i guess i spoke to soon :laughing-smiley-007:

No no machang I was not laughing at u! Was laughing at the way u say they pronounce it :hah: I've also heard a "chevo-lat" :P Oh well its not an easy name, kindof like sum ppl call Chrysler "crisler"