• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicle Tax

sucha

Question

13 answers to this question

how does the tax is calcculated.suppose if im importing a FB15 from japan.what should be the tax amount i should pay for the government.

Moderators why don't you'll pin that thread where this has been answered, because it will be very useful.

Machang,

Whats actulay you guys mean by a topic beign pinned?

it means dat if a topic is useful to a newbie...jus so dat he/she dsnt hav to ask d question again we pin it so dat its on d top list of topics in dat section

There has been a buzz amoung the vehicle traders that there will a tax increase on motor vehicles

again.. but however there is no evidence or fact on this but the traders r expecting a tax increase this month..

and we can say "not again"

fromt what i understand the goverment is having a problem with money.. it doesnt have any.. :P.. so they're tightining the collar on a whole lot of things... 'luxuries' to be exact... i even read in the paper that the gov is gonan chatrge a 10% tax on goods bought on credit cards starting aprit... dont know how far this is true cos havent got a bill as yet for april.. then inland revenue is closing in on income-tax issues and all...

mahinda chinathana.....