• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Bluebird

Chris0628

There does not seem to be any members using this model. Well its a lovely one but I have seen only a few on the roads. So no wonder that there are no responses yet. Lets wait and see.

my only experience was when i managed to piss off one new bluebird owner with a 2 liter engine down GP. he gave a good run for the money on my honda.i was ahead in straight line all the way from start to end but as soon as we exited the stretch and hit the twisties he started pulling away. i have seen the car up close too, and i did not like the interior design. i don't like the exterior design of the new car too. but it is a matter of personal interest.

Edited by isurujosh

my only experience was when i managed to piss off one new bluebird owner with a 2 liter engine down GP. he gave a good run for the money on my honda.i was ahead in straight line all the way from start to end but as soon as we exited the stretch and hit the twisties he started pulling away. i have seen the car up close too, and i did not like the interior design. i don't like the exterior design of the new car too. but it is a matter of personal interest.

He must have given up the chase because it is shame to race a Bluebird with a Honda. oh Sh!t what did I say? ;)

By the way IS ANYBODY THERE WHO IS USING THE LATEST BLUEBIRD.....???? PLEASE RESPOND...HELLLOOOOO!!!!!

He must have given up the chase because it is shame to race a Bluebird with a Honda. oh Sh!t what did I say? ;)

By the way IS ANYBODY THERE WHO IS USING THE LATEST BLUEBIRD.....???? PLEASE RESPOND...HELLLOOOOO!!!!!

if you want i can give you a chance to put your money where your mouth is.

• 8 months later...

yeah i have seen the New Bluebird.....its a large car...it has got lot of leg room and a huge boot....but the problem comes when it comes to the engine

it only comes in 1500CC and 200CC(CVT gearbox only for 2000CC)

the 1500CC is actually underpowered and the 2000CC is is the right engine size and powerful enough for the car but the duty on it will be high!

the car looks great with the body kit

Did you have a look at the Bluebird AXIS?

is there any rule saying we cant reply to old threads?? :D

If your trying to be funny, your failing miserably. And wasting my time, which is not available in abundance. Which is bad news for you, coz it means I'm not gonna have any patience in dealing with you.

is there any rule saying we cant reply to old threads?? :D

No but you are suppose to uses something called commonsense

Ill withdraw my previous statement if you dont posses it :action-smiley-060: