• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Navigation Cd For Beemer

kotte mafia

guys .. i was trying to find a navigation CD for a 2002 model 330i beemer to upload it to the onboard computer .... but the local agent here is ripping us off by telling the CD will cost us almost 350K SLR .. there was a sensor gone in the car which always kept complaining telling that the alignment has gone .... and replacing it cost me alot ..:( so i thought i would never ever go to the agent for any more stuff ... they think people have deep pockets and they rip you off as soon as you enter from the door ... telling al sort of stories on the car that this is not working due to that you need to replace both and then the computer has to be synced and the end figure will always make you faint .... any ideas on where can i find it in SL ? it feels like something is missing when your driving with out any maps or shit appearing on the display its empty <_< can we find a pirated version of it ... ? like windows XP pirated CDs on the market which is not more than 100 bucks ...?

thankz in advance

Just google around a bit, I found a torrent here but not sure what version you need.

Here are a few more links which might be useful

BimmerNav

BMW Nav Sys FAQ

Bimmerfest WIKI

The download links are in the following posts, but again I don't own a BMW :suicide2: so I really don't know what version u would need:

Navigation Sys Operating Systems

I guess you would have to download and burn onto a CD-R or DVD-R.

I hope you won't mess up ur car! Everything is at ur own risk!

no vortex its not in SL .... even me sharky i have no idea on which version needed to install must go to the agant and find out ..of course the risk is there on messing up the car .. and its gona cost me way more to make it back to how it was .... thats why i wanted to know if theres any one at shinok who you guys know who can shed some light over this matter .. ...? they are the agants in SL right .... or some one who has an idea on all this navigation stuff .... this all onboard computer stuff is like french for me .... :blink:

no vortex its not in SL .... even me sharky i have no idea on which version needed to install must go to the agant and find out ..of course the risk is there on messing up the car .. and its gona cost me way more to make it back to how it was .... thats why i wanted to know if theres any one at shinok who you guys know who can shed some light over this matter .. ...? they are the agants in SL right .... or some one who has an idea on all this navigation stuff .... this all onboard computer stuff is like french for me .... :blink:

Thought its Prestige Automobile (Pvt) Ltd for BMW in Sri lanka

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, You can look on the torrents and on the bm forums but me thinks its not going to be easy to find a nav cd that covers this part of asia. On the brighter side - you can't mess up the car by putting in a wrong cd so don't worry about that. On the sensors - you're better off sourcing them from uk - 1/6th the cost of pretiege - what sensor is not working ?

Cheers,

MadMMx

sorry max for the late reply .... let me see who i know in UK to buy me the CD .... accually i dont want it for asia i want it for GCC ....(gulf) if you know a friend where i can bring it down for a very reasonable price please be kind enough to to let me know

on the sensor erros .... now

error one

it says you have a flat tyre even though all are good

error 2

it says you need alignment though i checked it at a local joint and every thing seems to be OK

error 3

the security system is totally gone crazy its working when i swith it off and swiths off when its on ... it has a mind of its own ..but until you never lock its fine ...