• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Atf Change

fookie

Hey Guys,

I am going to change my ATF for the first time in my CE110, so I am being extra cautious. I am thinking of replacing oil with Mobil brand oil and my dipstick says I should use Dexron II . Can anyone tell me the specific model of oil I should buy, whether Mobil Dexron-VI ATF , Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF or Mobil ATF 3309 ?? If these are not available in SL , What should I use ?

Thanks in advance

Hey Guys,

I am going to change my ATF for the first time in my CE110, so I am being extra cautious. I am thinking of replacing oil with Mobil brand oil and my dipstick says I should use Dexron II . Can anyone tell me the specific model of oil I should buy, whether Mobil Dexron-VI ATF , Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF or Mobil ATF 3309 ?? If these are not available in SL , What should I use ?

Thanks in advance

If your dipstick says DII, then use that specification only!

Look up the net for the CE110 engine and transmission specs.

DII, D111 or DIV are oil Specs and not brand types.

If your dipstick says DII, then use that specification only!

Look up the net for the CE110 engine and transmission specs.

DII, D111 or DIV are oil Specs and not brand types.

Thanks for reply VVTi. I want to know above mentioned Mobil brand types are compatible with Dextron II spec. , because they have not specified it specifically. If anyone can tell me the suitable brand type which adheres to DII spec, it would be really helpful. So I can go to the shop and buy it directly rather than relying on the words of the shopkeeper.

Thanks for reply VVTi. I want to know above mentioned Mobil brand types are compatible with Dextron II spec. , because they have not specified it specifically. If anyone can tell me the suitable brand type which adheres to DII spec, it would be really helpful. So I can go to the shop and buy it directly rather than relying on the words of the shopkeeper.

Go for Toyota DII transmission oil.a 4 litre can will cost you about 2800/= - 3000/= rupees.If you are changing it using the oil changer then you may need approxymately about 2 cans.I did mine at L@#GFS kohuwala.They did a pretty good job for a reasonable price.I cant remember the exact figure but the total cost was less than 7000/= with Toyota oil.

Go for Toyota DII transmission oil.a 4 litre can will cost you about 2800/= - 3000/= rupees.If you are changing it using the oil changer then you may need approxymately about 2 cans.I did mine at L@#GFS kohuwala.They did a pretty good job for a reasonable price.I cant remember the exact figure but the total cost was less than 7000/= with Toyota oil.

I guess its safer to stick to Toyota motor oil , I'll check about the prices. Thanks for the info.

Laughs Service Station Kohuwala has Dexron II oil. The brand was Mobil, I think.