• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My New Setup

02PHRS1_024Moran23_z.jpg

02PHRS1_024Moran20_z.jpg

Dyno results ...

DYNOMETER RESULTS

RPM Power (hp) Torque (lb-ft) Boost (psi)

5,500 1,168 1,115 24

6,000 1,364 1,194 24

6,500 1,554 1,256 24

7,000 1,731 1,299 24

7,500 1,926 1,349 25

8,000 2,002 1,313 25

8,500 2,083 1,287 25

9,000 2,139 1,248 25

9,500 2,105 1,164 25

I wish!

the engnie looks like its some bio-mechanics integrated into it.. :D

all those air lines mymy!!! btw, whats the capacity and formation of this engine (i'm guessing V8?)

;)

yep does look like something out of an alien autopsy ;)

i can see only two turbos, when i read the title i thought it'll be one of those crazy pics from monamonu with about for trubos

yep does look like something out of an alien autopsy :D

i can see only two turbos, when i read the title i thought it'll be one of those crazy pics from monamonu with about for trubos

i'm guessing the other 2 turbo's are on the other side

yep does look like something out of an alien autopsy :D

Yep.. can see only two Turbines from this angle but i bet there`s another two on the other side.. If so, makes it a quad turbo engine.. And looks like all da Turbines are conneted to a single massive intercooler.. Wow, remarkable piece of engine if its working ok.. ;) And imagine about chasis it would fit into, if those dyno figures are for real it has to be one bloody strong chasis to handle the torque right..??

If I'm right, and that is a funny car like I suspect it is, it only needs to do a 1/4 mile. After that, it can even be towed back the start line.

Only problem with my theory is if funny cars are top-fuel drag cars. Nitro-Methane, Mean Green? Then again, is this a Top-Fuel car? Considering that the veyron makes 1001hp with a quad turbo W-16, and this thing is popping past 2000.....

If I'm right, and that is a funny car like I suspect it is, it only needs to do a 1/4 mile. After that, it can even be towed back the start line.

Only problem with my theory is if funny cars are top-fuel drag cars. Nitro-Methane, Mean Green? Then again, is this a Top-Fuel car? Considering that the veyron makes 1001hp with a quad turbo W-16, and this thing is popping past 2000.....

This is definitely NOT a Funny Car. Look at it again, the body shell is totally different. Haven't you seen a Funny Car at a staging area on TV? This isn't a Top Fuel Car also because Top Fuel cars don't run Turbochargers; they run Superchargers.

Its obviously a specialized drag car and my guess is Pro Modified or a Sportsman class like that.

This is definitely NOT a Funny Car. Look at it again, the body shell is totally different. Haven't you seen a Funny Car at a staging area on TV? This isn't a Top Fuel Car also because Top Fuel cars don't run Turbochargers; they run Superchargers.

Its obviously a specialized drag car and my guess is Pro Modified or a Sportsman class like that.

true about the drag cars not being turbocharged but supercharged, but it can still run on top fuel/Nitromethane.