• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 406 Gear Selector Wheel

rattler81

Question

Problemo.. my pugs 3rd gear started to crash a bit so took it to the garage to find out that the 3rd gear selector wheel is damaged. And the 4th gear selector wheel is also slightly damaged. So I need to replace those two. Do you guys know of a place where I can buy just the selector wheel and not the whole gear hub as the full hub is a bit costly.

1 answer to this question

Problemo.. my pugs 3rd gear started to crash a bit so took it to the garage to find out that the 3rd gear selector wheel is damaged. And the 4th gear selector wheel is also slightly damaged. So I need to replace those two. Do you guys know of a place where I can buy just the selector wheel and not the whole gear hub as the full hub is a bit costly.

are you referring to the 3/4 synchronization hub? buying just the wheel of the synchronization hub brand new may not be an option. However, this can be taken from a used or dismantled gearbox. What's the model of the car D8 or D9 and what's the gearbox type? I'll PM a contact which might be useful.