• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Dream Garage

fuzzo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this guy? All I get on Google is some wedding announcement from 1987 :D and even that I dont know if it's the same guy. Nice collection. Though I guess its a matter of having enough money to buy up all that.

Who is this guy? All I get on Google is some wedding announcement from 1987 <_< and even that I dont know if it's the same guy. Nice collection. Though I guess its a matter of having enough money to buy up all that.

Same technique, same results. Was hopeful this was the guy and thats why the daughter is in high school now, but it turns out that the WOMAN'S name is Page Stevens :D Better check again Morgoth :lol:

Same technique, same results. Was hopeful this was the guy and thats why the daughter is in high school now, but it turns out that the WOMAN'S name is Page Stevens :lol: Better check again Morgoth <_<

http://www.simplesevens.org/SB2116/frame2116.htm

This is a Page Stevens (gender not mentioned :D ) and something about a Lotus. Looks like this guy is a mystery horse. With a nice stable.

ohh man!!!!

those are some rides.. though i didnt see any mercs in there.....

anyone got any idea on who he is yet? and he seems to like cars in various colours itself i see similar lotuses in multiple colours. not to mentione some 360s...

lucky bugger...

hey,

it looks like they give tours in his garage? anyone know where this is? in the US or UK?

well... f**k me.... wow.... I'm sure this bugger is a drug dealer or something...

I heard there's a garage like thing in california where you could rent super cars like these...

now the guy who gets his daughter will be the luckiest guy in the world... he gets to drive all these plus the daughter.......... shit... now I'm depressed..... :party-smiley-015:

aparently this guy has to do with mercury outboard motors for boats. not too sure about the details. most of the car clubs in the US stop by here to check out the car collection when they are doing group drives.

aparently this guy has to do with mercury outboard motors for boats. not too sure about the details. most of the car clubs in the US stop by here to check out the car collection when they are doing group drives.

fuzzo,

any idea where in the US this is? would be real helpful.. thanks