• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ot: Eye Test

fuzzo

can you make out what is on this pic... read the bottom.. don't stare at this pic for hours :D

cid001d01c6674cf56378303b546d9.jpg

If you cannot decipher anything, then try pulling the corner of your eyes.It works! also works if you read it cross eyed

can you make out what is on this pic... read the bottom.. don't stare at this pic for hours :)

If you cannot decipher anything, then try pulling the corner of your eyes.It works! also works if you read it cross eyed

i saw it i saw it :D shall i say it to all????

can you make out what is on this pic... read the bottom.. don't stare at this pic for hours :)

i saw it too!! LOL! good one man! :D

Good lordy. All these ppl not seen this one before either!? Its truely historic :D And way back when I got it, it said read from far away. That being the eye test to prove that ur eyesight is better from far than closeup.

Take a111111xi.gif at these Cool eye games!

opti26ww.jpg

opti66wq.jpg

opti55wh.jpg

If you take a look at the following picture, let me tell you ... it is not animated. Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare at one spot for a couple seconds and everything will stop moving. Or look at the black center of each circle and it will stop moving.

weirdp0lu.jpg

:P