• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vibration After Atf Change

Thiwanka Wimalasuriya

Question

Dear Experts, I want your advice regarding ATF

I had my ATF changed at p**stop about month ago on my ht51s (Suzuki swift). They insisted that i do engine flush, throttle body clean etc.. and I allowed all that to be done. After that I feel that there is much vibration in the car, especially when its in D and break is fully depressed. I also checked ATF level and noticed that they have overfilled it. The level of ATF was about 1 cm above the max level when engine was cool and not running.

Can the vibration in D caused by overfilled ATF ?

I'm going to take it back to p**stop tomorrow. Is their any other place for Auto transmission diagnosis ?

regards

Edited by Thiwanka Wimalasuriya

yes.

you can first send a comment from http://www.amwltd.com/pitstop/html/comments.htm and explain how you got the check engine problem just after the service. You will get a call from management within a day. I think you should also demand a FOC fix, if you believe that the service caused the issue. (I did same)

Thanks a lot, did post a comment. Looking forward to the call.

A*W guys was forcing an engine flush which I refused.

But if you look at my service bills my EJ 15 has taken 4 liters, another time 4.25 liters and the last time 4.5 liters of engine oil.

They are used to ripping off maruthi customers who are new to cars.

A*W guys was forcing an engine flush which I refused.

But if you look at my service bills my EJ 15 has taken 4 liters, another time 4.25 liters and the last time 4.5 liters of engine oil.

They are used to ripping off maruthi customers who are new to cars.

A#W really isnt doing well on on the forum, and this is just for their poor service... not even relating their cheapo marketing tricks form some months ago...

Edited by Dilesh