• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modyfing A Volkswagen

lasa

Lasa,, :P Welcome to the Auto Lanka Site :angry-smiley-048: ……. No idea about the Place.. But Others Will Help U, my friend…

Hi,

Any of you guys knows a good place to repair and modify a old volkswagen car. It s 4 sri one. Any guesses how much will it cost me.

Thx

Yo welcome aboard...

Senok has bought over the VW agency and all the work, repairing and stuff will be done by Senok for VW as well.

Call the Audi workshop on 2930331-2 and speak to Sadath. He'll help you out regarding this matter. All the best & Cheers.

:jumping-smiley-013:

-A

Bro as long as you know a good garage its all about your creativity. Just make it simple..

In my car the 1st thing i did was painitning the black door panels and the black skirting in white(same as my car body color) and it gave a filled up look. So simple and nice is the key

I know the place- pretty good. But takes a lot of time no?

I suppose- given that the car isn't a daily driver, i left it with him for 1 month- but i prefer not to rush the job as i want good work to be done...

Hi… mchan there is a place near filling station on Havelock road… I think the road name is LAURIES ROAD….this is right next to the gas station… or if u r coming from R.A DE MEL MW turn in to LAURIES ROAD n’ go all the way down, then u can see there are few Volkswagen cars parked near the garage or if u r coming from Havelock road ask from the gas station …u can find it easily …..oh n’ there is another land mark …..it’s in front of “kings court “