• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Acura Rdx - Turbo Charged

fuzzo

and this is it

Acura RDX

hey preveen u new Signature look kool bt tooo big...

eh? New sig? That Z has been there for a looong time. And its only 12k. It'll beat any of ur animated userbars in a kb size comparison :rolleyes: Or are u talking about summin else?

just saw the USDM acura RDX comes with a turbo charged model as well with 240hp. is this the first TC engine for honda/acura?

y they had that ugly tall old honda city running turbo, but i am not sure whether it was mugen

y they had that ugly tall old honda city running turbo, but i am not sure whether it was mugen

dont under estimate the city turbo...it was such a fun ride in its days n i doubt it has changd if u can find a decent example...a gud frnd of mine had one n it sure was a pocket rocket...pretty damn quick for a 1.2 turbo plus it had independant suspension tho we didnt trust the brakes at all...

dont under estimate the city turbo...it was such a fun ride in its days n i doubt it has changd if u can find a decent example...a gud frnd of mine had one n it sure was a pocket rocket...pretty damn quick for a 1.2 turbo plus it had independant suspension tho we didnt trust the brakes at all...

hmmm.. i only said ugly :D

indeed me too heard that it was quite a ride those days, i've also heard that this city was the turning point for Mugen ... i am not exactly aware of wht mugen had to do wit the this city or whether the turbo was factory fitted or mugen fitted, can someone enlighten us plz.