• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Fit

Hola

Hi,

Seen few on road.Nice & cute.For way ahead of rivals like Vitz ,March (in my opinion)

By the way,wts the price of an unreg. reconditioned ?

at a distance i mistook it for a Mitsu. Colt at first.. then it came closer, and alas... HONDA

March beatle - 1.8

Suzuki egg shape - 1.8

Suzuki Box - 1.6

Honda Fit - 1.8

March Normal - 1.7

Toyota Vitz - 2 (not sure, some say you can get normal meter at 1.8)

Above are the decent 1300 ones

Yep you get couple of these running the roads now... Quite a smart car in my opinion....to get around the day to day work.....looks a bit mean with the kit and all........... ;)

-A

Yes, a pretty neat car. A good skirting would do nice. Once when i was at Staford for service i saw one with body kit...

Anyhow like i said once, i saw ad from satford which they had advertised Honda Fit...any idea?

• 2 weeks later...
saw one of these honda fits yesterday...not the first time ive seen one but wat caught my eye was an AWD badge...its unreg...any confirmation on this?

Could be machang...these Japanese cars comes with this "Limited Edition" products....and one of those JDMs end up in one of our car sales....if its on the route you take to wherever wothwhile checking out the AWD thingy

Could be machang...these Japanese cars comes with this "Limited Edition" products....and one of those JDMs end up in one of our car sales....if its on the route you take to wherever wothwhile checking out the AWD thingy

actually this example was in battaramulla...i hav a feelin it broke down cos a shutter was down n it was parkd by the side of the road a few yards from an army camp...not somethin d army wud tolerate unless dere was sumthng wrng...no one arnd the vehicle tho...

these things look pretty smart with their bodykits

actually this example was in battaramulla...i hav a feelin it broke down cos a shutter was down n it was parkd by the side of the road a few yards from an army camp...not somethin d army wud tolerate unless dere was sumthng wrng...no one arnd the vehicle tho...

these things look pretty smart with their bodykits

Smart & Fit!!!

I asked for the price of these and some trim levels and i got no reply,

I got one price for Rs 2.25 mil inclusive of VAT. I am going to purchase one within the next two weeks.

guys could you help me out to find a good car. i have seen some in Nugegoda area. will be visting there pretty soon.

• 1 month later...

If I am not mistaken, there are 2 versions of this vehicle... The fit hatchback and the sedan type fit aria.. There was an interesting BMI episode where Tsuchiya tested the fit's tuning potential... Spoon brought out a pretty decently modded fit in that video.. Apparantly the chassis and shell of the car has been engineered quite well, thus giving a very rigid structure to the car.. (All according to BMI) Try and get your hands on that video if your interested in purchasing one...