• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Importing Bmw Parts

rangerover

Guys

Could anyone provide me a good contact or person to get down bmw spare parts from? i hear that you could get these down cheaper than from "the expert" and the agents

Any feedback is much appreciated. Mods, if this by any chance violates forum rules please let me knw

PM me if cannot publish

Thx

Guys

Could anyone provide me a good contact or person to get down bmw spare parts from? i hear that you could get these down cheaper than from "the expert" and the agents

Any feedback is much appreciated. Mods, if this by any chance violates forum rules please let me knw

PM me if cannot publish

Thx

Hey

On ebay you should be able to get some of the basic and a lot of replacement parts.... Not sure about the genuineness. Best way would be to purchase and ship it to a known person and get it down—check the ebay sites of the following countries UK, US and Australia. Also if you are lucky you may be able to source some replacement parts and mods from www.fabdirect.com , www.bmspares.co.uk , www.motormec.co.uk , www.carsparefinder.co.uk/Car/BMW/

Hope this helps

Cheers

Guys

PM me if cannot publish

Thx

Call Rohantha 0777 794 917.

I get my stuff from him. He carries most common parts and if not, ma3 3-4 days.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

engsoon in singapore <a href="http://www.engsoon.com.sg/" target="_blank">http://www.engsoon.com.sg/</a>

there is a lady by the name of pauline... extremly helpful.. have dealt with them for many years.. i have even returned parts which i have not used and got a full refund...

Hey Lankan86, How do you pay them & How long do they take to deliver the goods & How do you receive the good Via Courier to your delivery address or to collect from SL Customs???

Hey Lankan86, How do you pay them & How long do they take to deliver the goods & How do you receive the good Via Courier to your delivery address or to collect from SL Customs???

I have obtained prices several times from this company. This lady pauline is very prompt in replying and does quote quite competitively. If im not mistaken payment is through bank transfer. Her shipping charges can be quite expensive. I was quoted SGD 370 for a 23 Kg parcel. Most freight forwarders here will quote u around $9 - $10 per kg for delivery to SL.

Was just wondering if there are inidividuals or companies that provide hand carry services from say singapore for example when importing spares? it could save a lot of hassle in terms of customs and clearing!

Dude, in case u didn't see my post on the 'BMW Club' topic, I did some shopping in Thailand, and discovered that they have almost every part for BMWs. Should you need anything, ping me and I will tell you how to get them down. Even the rarest parts are available there...