• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent Help Wanted

Newbi

Hey newbi ..wat r ur PLANS of modifying wat

LOL... no modifications WCC.....No such luck here......Just want to get my injectors cleaned.... and a routine diagnostic done along with a tuneup.......Clean park wanted 2000.00rs per injecter, and that will cost me 12,000.00 and Toyota said that they dont clean injecters ....They only replace them....lol. and did not want to even know how much it would cost..........soooo If you know the address......You could help me save some money for me smokes....

cheers

LOL... no modifications WCC.....No such luck here......Just want to get my injectors cleaned.... and a routine diagnostic done along with a tuneup.......Clean park wanted 2000.00rs per injecter, and that will cost me 12,000.00 and Toyota said that they dont clean injecters ....They only replace them....lol. and did not want to even know how much it would cost..........soooo If you know the address......You could help me save some money for me smokes....

cheers

hahaha u think like me...save money for smokes...

dude i get an injector flush done by clean park n it costs 2000 for the entire process...NOT per injector...clarify this with salinder (spelling?!)...he's the marketing manager of clean/kleen park...

cheers

Isn't there a 3M injector cleaner? I think Auto Miraj does that. Worth checking. unless u want to do this AND routine Diag ;)

hahaha u think like me...save money for smokes...

dude i get an injector flush done by clean park n it costs 2000 for the entire process...NOT per injector...clarify this with salinder (spelling?!)...he's the marketing manager of clean/kleen park...

hey dude,

Thanks mate....I owe u a pack....Gold or Benson... hehe You just saved me 4000.00 bucks...... Thanks.....Called Clean Park .... said will cost around 3,500.00

Cheers

hey dude,

Thanks mate....I owe u a pack....Gold or Benson... hehe You just saved me 4000.00 bucks...... Thanks.....Called Clean Park .... said will cost around 3,500.00

Cheers

lol im tryin to control my smoking...glad i cud help mate ;) im a regular customer there so i knw d rates...havnt been there in sum months so d prices mite hav shot up

lol im tryin to control my smoking...glad i cud help mate :D im a regular customer there so i knw d rates...havnt been there in sum months so d prices mite hav shot up

Besides, Ganjamaldeen only smokes Marlboros and Dunhill :D

Mr moderator sir, could u plz xplain what ganja is?! and mr moderator sir could u also xplain what dunhill is?!

:D

ganjamaldeen is the thing that the Shack has in place of the thing that reads "member" in ur infobox (thats on the left).

Dunhill is OT :D

OFF TOPIC

Canabis Sativa - Interesting Stuff.

I have tried this once with something called Corex which is a Cough Syrup (Its a common product used by GANJARIANS) . I know i will never use it again. Its being banned by Pharmacies because so many school chidren drink this and they are basically in a different world. My Advise never even touch it,

It first hits on your Toe and then basically ***** you for at least 4-5 hrs. ( Main Intoxication) but amazing thing is i drove 30 KM with full intoxication and i am usually faster driver, 100 + always on public roads in the night, But on this day i drove at 60 kmph. did not even exceed this speed. not even 1 km. You become extremely carefull in what you do when you have a doze. but remember it blurs your vision for almost 12 hrs.

Ok Thats it I am out. Never ever get used to Canabis with that substance. I am trying my best to pull out my best freind out of this. And to tell you the truth i succeded. So i am extremely HAPPY :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVE A DRUG FREE LIFE. IT HELPS YOU.

WORDS SPOKEN BY HEART

MORE INFO

http://www.nida.nih.gov/MarijBroch/Marijteens.html

OFF TOPIC

Canabis Sativa - Interesting Stuff.

I have tried this once with something called Corex which is a Cough Syrup (Its a common product used by GANJARIANS) . I know i will never use it again. Its being banned by Pharmacies because so many school chidren drink this and they are basically in a different world. My Advise never even touch it,

It first hits on your Toe and then basically ***** you for at least 4-5 hrs. ( Main Intoxication) but amazing thing is i drove 30 KM with full intoxication and i am usually faster driver, 100 + always on public roads in the night, But on this day i drove at 60 kmph. did not even exceed this speed. not even 1 km. You become extremely carefull in what you do when you have a doze. but remember it blurs your vision for almost 12 hrs.

Ok Thats it I am out. Never ever get used to Canabis with that substance. I am trying my best to pull out my best freind out of this. And to tell you the truth i succeded. So i am extremely HAPPY :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVE A DRUG FREE LIFE. IT HELPS YOU.

WORDS SPOKEN BY HEART

:D:P:blink: ..... Neva Thought Of U As The Kind .... And Yes Corex with Weed is a Killa Combination ... Amazing Results!! LoL!! ... :alc::D

WTF happend here?pericles u started an OT flow...shame on u!

nuaim i dnt think u need an explanation on anythng!

dims...i dnt knw wat to say machan u jus got carried away lol

oh no machan, i didn get carried away. i am never ashamed to speak the truth.

Let's open another thread for smoking related :D

:D:D:P ..... Neva Thought Of U As The Kind .... And Yes Corex with Weed is a Killa Combination ... Amazing Results!! LoL!! ... :blink::D

machan you live life only once. i had to test this because i wanted to see if it was good or bad as my friend was using it for 4 years. HELL ITS BAD.

it basically ***** your brain for at least 12 hrs.

no machan wat i meant was u got carried away wit d stupid exchange between preveen n nuaim...

OH

:alc:

machan you live life only once. i had to test this because i wanted to see if it was good or bad as my friend was using it for 4 years. HELL ITS BAD.

it basically ***** your brain for at least 12 hrs.

hehehe yep yep... :D ... Dims machan lets meet up k...like the last time and Dine-mor...LOL!! And this time lets not scare any poor trishaw buggers...hehehe... :D:D

hehehe yep yep... :D ... Dims machan lets meet up k...like the last time and Dine-mor...LOL!! And this time lets not scare any poor trishaw buggers...hehehe... :D:D

Yeah, poor bugger. by the way i called this GANJA STYLE THREAD JACKING

:P

ME!?? Ur the one using the name!! (or title or whatever) :D That's all Nuaim's fault, pursuing that angle. :angry-smiley-048:

As for Dims ...... :D