• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help....!!!!!!!!

Hi...!!! :jumping-smiley-013:

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THA DEFARANCE BITWIN MAXDA 3 AND THE MAXDA Axela. AND WAHT IS THE BEST TO BUY...

BEST REGARDS....!!!!

Mazda 3 given for the govt. permits, may be some less quality to meet the CIF limits. Axela is the standard car and is the best.

Ajith

Hi...!!! :jumping-smiley-013:

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THA DEFARANCE BITWIN MAXDA 3 AND THE MAXDA Axela. AND WAHT IS THE BEST TO BUY...

BEST REGARDS....!!!!

AFAIK Mazda Axela is manufactured for the Japans Domestice Market and Mazda 3 is for export Market. There may be some small differenced due to the 2different market segments but mostly both are the same so no problem with the spare parts.

And some claims Mazda Axela suspentions are hard, compared to 3 which return give U extended life of Ur suspentions.

Edited by Thanushka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda3

The main difference is the Axela comes with the Mazda Axela badge on it and the other one has the Mazda 3 badge :lol:

i am surprised a guy conversant in mazdas like you would say something so inaccurate.

anyway axela is JDM and 3 is export oriented. axela has a more powerful engine, more comfort biased suspension, lower ride height than local mazda3. axela possibly got better quality interior too. axela is better IMHO.

Edited by isurujosh

i am surprised a guy conversant in mazdas like you would say something so inaccurate.

anyway axela is JDM and 3 is export oriented. axela has a more powerful engine, more comfort biased suspension, lower ride height than local mazda3. axela possibly got better quality interior too. axela is better IMHO.

hey it was a joke man (whenever people ask me that question i tell them that :rolleyes:), maybe a bad one but i gave him the link to see all the details :P

Edited by zerocool