• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Thursday Half Day

fuzzo

just found out that thursday is going to be half day ... i love this country!!!!

going to be a hella long weekend again

& if u normally don't work on Saturdays... Thursday's a full day off :D

& if u normally don't work on Saturdays... Thursday's a full day off :D

WAIT A SEC!!!!! This Weekend is a Long weekend nuh!!!!! Yes Yes That means all the roads are gonna be empty!!! Woo-hoo what a lovely welcome back gift!!! hehehe... anyone wanna join me for a thrashing around colombo?!?!?!? :D

WAIT A SEC!!!!! This Weekend is a Long weekend nuh!!!!! Yes Yes That means all the roads are gonna be empty!!! Woo-hoo what a lovely welcome back gift!!! hehehe... anyone wanna join me for a thrashing around colombo?!?!?!? :angry-smiley-048:

If ur thrashing the GTR, I want in. I'll even bribe u with lunch :D And we got Thursday fully off too :D

but I might be on a trip over the weekend. Thursday, will be in Colombo.

If ur thrashing the GTR, I want in. I'll even bribe u with lunch :angry-smiley-048: And we got Thursday fully off too :D

but I might be on a trip over the weekend. Thursday, will be in Colombo.

LoL!!! Sorry Dude... i only get into SL on Saturday early afternoon... Will be doing a thrashing in the GT-R most probably on Sunday cos Saturday evening we're doing a thrashing with alot of Mini's...hehehe... gimme a call if ya interested for sunday... :D

how does that change things for u? :angry-smiley-048:

machan basically it means that i get thursday fully off... i don't have to wake up "early"

so i'll not be gracing the shrine this weekend... why not maake something happen on thursday?

WAIT A SEC!!!!! This Weekend is a Long weekend nuh!!!!! Yes Yes That means all the roads are gonna be empty!!! Woo-hoo what a lovely welcome back gift!!! hehehe... anyone wanna join me for a thrashing around colombo?!?!?!? :angry-smiley-048:

yup.. thurday is halfday... but the weekends are gona be pretty crowded bro... cause it's wesak... it will be bumper to bumper...

hey where are you taking the GTR ? you owe me a ride remember ? he he

yup.. thurday is halfday... but the weekends are gona be pretty crowded bro... cause it's wesak... it will be bumper to bumper...

hey where are you taking the GTR ? you owe me a ride remember ? he he

hehehe... well if we do a run it will be early sunday morning ... Gp-Parliament road-athurugiriya-malabe-and ending up on the avisawella road...shud be fun...will let u know dude...

hehehe... well if we do a run it will be early sunday morning ... Gp-Parliament road-athurugiriya-malabe-and ending up on the avisawella road...shud be fun...will let u know dude...

cool

Dude who's the 'we'? sounds like a blast

:action-smiley-060: ... STi 6, WRX 7, STi 8, GTR ... :angry-smiley-048: And so far it has always been a Blast.... LoL...

mymy!! should be fun indeed... i dont think joining in is an option for me some of us :blink: bu the time you guys are in in malabe we'd probably have reached rajagiriya :blink:

Yeee haaa for the long weekend!

But are you sure about Thursday? We dont work Sat. but still have to come in on Thursday :(

Tell your HRM it’s a Statutory full day holiday for the once who doesn’t work on Saturday since the holiday falls on a week end. If he doesn’t agree, shoot him. :blink: (Oops sorry Killing is banned during the Wesak week)

;) ... STi 6, WRX 7, STi 8, GTR ... ;) And so far it has always been a Blast.... LoL...

Look like lot of fun !!! :D

Tell your HRM it’s a Statutory full day holiday for the once who doesn’t work on Saturday since the holiday falls on a week end. If he doesn’t agree, shoot him. :blink: (Oops sorry Killing is banned during the Wesak week)

Look like lot of fun !!! :D

ya we get a paid holiday aded to our anual leave, since saturday is a holiday and we dont normally work saturdays.. so probably will take thursday off..