• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Mx7 Mark Ii

Dishan Francis

guys,

do you have any thought about this vehical? is it good ? any points are appreciated.

Thanks

Dishan

NOOOOOOOOO. dont. second hand market is even less than 23. brand new it costs 3 mil to ma knowledge. and its nt comfortable at alll. wats dat mark ii representing? dat toyota one? well its fa better than da micro thing.

Edited by dhana8706

NOOOOOOOOO. dont. second hand market is even less than 23. brand new it costs 3 mil to ma knowledge. and its nt comfortable at alll. wats dat mark ii representing? dat toyota one? well its fa better than da micro thing.

Nope. i think he refering to Micro assembled Geely mark II. I went to the showroom to have a look at it as well. well the vehicle appears to be fine i mean it as the toyota 110 engine. wheel size is 15' alloy wheels. 1.5Ltr engine. manual transmission. has most of the facilities a toyota has appart from big comfort. but the seats are aint that bad. i couldn't get a trial run coz i was on my way for some other work. overall IMO i was ok with the vehicle but worried about the 2nd hand market.

aprt from the 2nd hand market this vehicle is satisfied me. Plus its 2010 made :P

They give their warranty as well. around 2year or 50,000Km..

Let me know if you guys get more info. i would like to know tooo. :)