• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wanted

bobo

Hi All

We are looking for a set of original luxury seats for a Toyota Coaster 29 Seater Bus (Current shape/ Bola Coaster).

I was told Negambo, Kurunegala and Kandy might have the seat sets.

I you know of anything

I found a set from a place close to Negambo a few years ago. That was off a random random response to a news paper advert that I placed asking for a set. One off I think and buses and spares were slow to move at the time.

You can try E*ro Nip**n @ /Wadduwa and a place in Mawanella had a few broken Coasters but not sure about the Lux seats.

@ 4 million Yen Coasters are the last thing they will break there (unless there is a bad accident).

What type of seats do you have in your bus at the moment?

I found a set from a place close to Negambo a few years ago. That was off a random random response to a news paper advert that I placed asking for a set. One off I think and buses and spares were slow to move at the time.

You can try E*ro Nip**n @ /Wadduwa and a place in Mawanella had a few broken Coasters but not sure about the Lux seats.

@ 4 million Yen Coasters are the last thing they will break there (unless there is a bad accident).

What type of seats do you have in your bus at the moment?

try Pasyala also, just in case